MAC action features the Toledo Rockets (5-2) taking on the Buffalo Bulls (4-3) on Saturday, October 22, 2022 at UB Stadium. The Rockets are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 7.5 points. The over/under is set at 61.5 in the contest.
Toledo vs. Buffalo Predictions
Toledo vs. Buffalo Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Toledo vs. Buffalo: Last 3 Games
- Toledo has covered the spread in its past three games, and went 3-0 overall.
- In its past three contests, Toledo has gone over the total twice.
- The Rockets have averaged a total of 59.5 combined points in their last three games, 2.0 less than this game’s over/under of 61.5.
- Over its past three contests, Buffalo has covered the spread each time, and is 3-0 overall.
- Buffalo has not hit the over in its past three contests.
- The Bulls total over the last three games is 10.3 points fewer than the 61.5 over/under given for this matchup.
Toledo vs. Buffalo Betting Trends
- Toledo has put together a 4-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rockets are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, Toledo’s games have hit the over four times.
- Toledo has been the moneyline favorite six total times this season. They’ve finished 5-1 in those games.
- Toledo has played as a moneyline favorite of -304 or shorter in only two games this season, and it won both.
- Buffalo is 5-1-1 against the spread this season.
- Buffalo is 1-0-1 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Buffalo’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- Buffalo has been an underdog in three games this season and won one (33.3%) of those contests.
- This season, Buffalo has been at least a +236 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
Toledo vs. Buffalo: Over/Under Trends
- Toledo and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 61.5 points times this season.
- A total of of Buffalo’s games finished with a combined score over 61.5 points this season.
- The Rockets average 38.4 points per game against the Bulls’ 30.4, totaling 7.3 points over the game’s total of 61.5.
- The 50.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 10.8 fewer than the 61.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Rockets games is 56.0 points, 5.5 fewer than the over/under of 61.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.9 points more than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (55.6 points).
Toledo Players to Watch
- DeQuan Finn leads Toledo with 1,402 passing yards (200.3 ypg) on 106-of-171 passing with 17 touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He also has 455 rushing yards (65.0 ypg) on 71 carries while scoring six touchdowns on the ground.
- This season Jacquez Stuart has taken 61 carries for 354 yards (50.6 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Jerjuan Newton’s 465 receiving yards (66.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 23 receptions with six touchdowns.
- DeMeer Blankumsee has grabbed 28 passes for 300 yards (42.9 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Devin Maddox has hauled in 20 receptions for 219 yards (31.3 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Buffalo Players to Watch
- Cole Snyder leads Buffalo with 1,662 passing yards (237.4 ypg) on 141-of-231 passing with 11 touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season. He also adds 133 rushing yards (19.0 ypg) on 56 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Mike Washington’s team-high 451 rushing yards (64.4 per game) have come on 97 carries, with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Ron Cook Jr. has collected 378 yards (54.0 per game) on 96 attempts with two touchdowns, while also grabbing 10 passes for 114 yards (16.3 per game).
- Justin Marshall’s 471 receiving yards (67.3 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 32 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Quian Williams has put together a 413-yard season so far (59.0 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns, reeling in 36 passes.
- Jamari Gassett’s 21 receptions are good enough for 269 yards (38.4 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Toledo vs. Buffalo
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.