Two of the nation’s most prolific rushing attacks battle when the No. 8 TCU Horned Frogs (6-0) bring college football’s 14th-ranked running game into a contest against the No. 17 Kansas State Wildcats (5-1), who have the No. 7 run game, on Saturday, October 22, 2022. The Horned Frogs are 5-point favorites. The over/under for the contest is 59 points.
TCU vs. Kansas State Predictions
TCU vs. Kansas State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
TCU vs. Kansas State: Last 3 Games
- TCU has covered the spread once, and is 3-0 overall, over its past three contests.
- TCU has gone over the total twice in its past three games.
- The Horned Frogs have averaged a total of 69.3 combined points in their last three games, 10.3 greater than this game’s over/under of 59.
- Kansas State has covered the spread twice, and is 3-0 overall, over its last three contests.
- In Kansas State’s past three contests, it has hit the over twice.
- The Wildcats have averaged a total of 51.3 combined points in their last three games, 7.7 fewer than this matchup’s over/under of 59.
TCU vs. Kansas State Betting Trends
- TCU has covered the spread four times over six games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Horned Frogs have an ATS record of 2-1-1.
- TCU’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- TCU has yet to lose a game it was the moneyline favorite this season, going 5-0.
- TCU has played four times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -194 or shorter, and won in each game.
- Kansas State have registered a 4-1-1 record against the spread this season.
- Kansas State is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Kansas State games have gone over the total twice this year.
- Kansas State won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Kansas State has played as an underdog of +161 or more once this season and won that game.
TCU vs. Kansas State: Over/Under Trends
- This season, of TCU’s six games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 59 points.
- There have been two games featuring Kansas State this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 59.
- Together, the two teams combine for 74.5 points per game, 15.5 points more than the point total of 59 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 15.8 fewer points than the 43.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- This season, the average total for Horned Frogs games is 67.7 points, 8.7 more than the over/under of 59 points for this contest.
- Wildcats games have an over/under of 51.1 points this season, 7.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
TCU Players to Watch
- Max Duggan has been a dual threat to lead TCU in both passing and rushing. He has 1,591 passing yards (265.2 ypg), completing 69.5% of his passes and throwing 16 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s rushed for 261 yards (43.5 ypg) on 43 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Kendre Miller has carried the ball 91 times for a team-high 578 yards (96.3 per game), with eight touchdowns this year.
- Quentin Johnston’s team-leading 500 receiving yards (83.3 yards per game) have come on 34 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Taye Barber has caught 14 passes for 262 yards (43.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Derius Davis’ 21 receptions have netted him 224 yards (37.3 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Kansas State Players to Watch
- Adrian Martinez has been a dual threat to lead Kansas State in both passing and rushing. He has 900 passing yards (150.0 ypg), completing 62.3% of his passes and tossing four touchdown passes this season. He’s rushed for 546 yards (91.0 ypg) on 91 carries with nine rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Deuce Vaughn, has carried the ball 120 times for 661 yards (110.2 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- Phillip Brooks’ 274 receiving yards (45.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 20 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Malik Knowles has totaled 265 receiving yards (44.2 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 20 passes this year.
- Kade Warner’s 14 catches this season have resulted in 133 yards (22.2 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch TCU vs. Kansas State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.