The South Alabama Jaguars (5-1) are 3-point favorites at home versus the Troy Trojans (5-2) on Thursday, October 20, 2022. Each team features a strong pass game, with the Jaguars 22nd in passing yards per game, and the Trojans 16th. The over/under is set at 49 in the contest.
South Alabama vs. Troy Predictions
South Alabama vs. Troy Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
South Alabama vs. Troy: Last 3 Games
- South Alabama has covered the spread once, and is 3-0 overall, in its past three games.
- In South Alabama’s past three contests, it has hit the over once.
- The Jaguars total over the last three games is 3.5 points more than the 49 over/under listed for this matchup.
- In its past three contests, Troy has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall.
- In its past three games, Troy has hit the over once.
- The Trojans total over the last three games is 0.3 points fewer than the 49 over/under listed for this matchup.
South Alabama vs. Troy Betting Trends
- South Alabama has gone 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jaguars are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Games involving South Alabama have hit the over four times this season.
- South Alabama has won all four of the games it has been favored on the moneyline this season.
- South Alabama has played four times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -161 or shorter, and claimed a victory in each game.
- Troy has covered the spread in a matchup five times this season (5-2-0).
- In games it has played as 3-point or bigger underdogs, Troy has an ATS record of 4-0.
- This season, three Troy games have gone over the point total.
- This season, Troy has won two out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- Troy has a record of 1-1 when it is set as an underdog of +135 or more by sportsbooks this season.
South Alabama vs. Troy: Over/Under Trends
- South Alabama and its opponents have combined to exceed Thursday’s total of 49 points times this season.
- There have been Troy games that have finished with a combined score over 49 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 60.3 points per game, 11.3 points more than the point total of 49 for this game.
- The 40.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 8.4 fewer than the 49 total in this contest.
- The Jaguars have seen a 54.5 average over/under in their games this season, 5.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Trojans’ games have a total points bet of 51.2 points this season, 2.2 points more than the over/under for this game.
South Alabama Players to Watch
- Carter Bradley has thrown for 1,694 yards (282.3 ypg) to lead South Alabama, completing 63.6% of his passes and tossing 13 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- La’Damian Webb’s team-high 470 rushing yards (78.3 per game) have come on 91 carries, with six touchdowns this year. He’s also added 12 catches for 130 yards (21.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Marco Lee has rushed for 138 yards (23 per game) on 33 carries with four touchdowns.
- Caullin Lacy’s 503 receiving yards (83.8 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 35 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Jalen Wayne has reeled in 31 passes for 495 yards (82.5 yards per game) and five touchdowns this year.
- Devin Voisin’s 26 receptions have netted him 345 yards (57.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
Troy Players to Watch
- Gunnar Watson leads Troy with 1,691 passing yards (241.6 ypg) on 122-of-193 passing with six touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, DK Billingsley, has carried the ball 77 times for 386 yards (55.1 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Kimani Vidal has rushed for 308 yards (44 per game) on 76 carries with two touchdowns.
- Tez Johnson’s 479 receiving yards (68.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 22 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Jabre Barber has racked up 351 receiving yards (50.1 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 25 passes this year.
- Deshon Stoudemire’s 30 receptions are good enough for 337 yards (48.1 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch South Alabama vs. Troy
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.