The Northern Illinois Huskies (2-5) will face off against a fellow MAC foe, the Ohio Bobcats (4-3) in a matchup on Saturday, October 22, 2022 at Peden Stadium. The spread foreshadows an evenly-matched game, with the Huskies favored to win by 2.5 points. An over/under of 65 points has been set for the contest.
Northern Illinois vs. Ohio Predictions
Northern Illinois vs. Ohio Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Northern Illinois vs. Ohio: Last 3 Games
- Northern Illinois has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, in its last three contests.
- In Northern Illinois’ past three games, it has hit the over twice.
- The Huskies average total over the last three games is four points fewer than the 65 total given for this matchup.
- Ohio is unbeaten against the spread and 1-2 overall over its last three contests.
- In its past three games, Ohio has gone over the total once.
- The Bobcats and their opponents have combined to score an average of 61.8 combined points over their last three games, 3.2 less than the 65 over/under in this matchup.
Northern Illinois vs. Ohio Betting Trends
- Northern Illinois has covered the spread three times over seven games with a set spread.
- The Huskies have yet to cover the spread (0-3) when they are at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Northern Illinois games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- Northern Illinois has won 33.3% of the games this season when it was favored on the moneyline (1-2).
- Northern Illinois has played as a moneyline favorite of -133 or shorter in only two games this season, and it split 1-1.
- Ohio has covered the spread in a game four times this season (4-3-0).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point or bigger underdogs, Ohio owns an ATS record of 2-2.
- This year, Ohio games have hit the over five times.
- Ohio has been an underdog in five games this season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- Ohio has a record of 0-1 when it is set as an underdog of +112 or more by sportsbooks this season.
Northern Illinois vs. Ohio: Over/Under Trends
- Northern Illinois and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 65 points times this season.
- This season, games Ohio played finished with a combined score higher than 65 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 65.8 points per game, 0.8 points more than the total of 65 for this game.
- This matchup’s point total is 6.2 fewer points than the 71.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- This season the average total for Huskies games is 59.1 points, 5.9 fewer than the over/under of 65 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.1 points separates this game’s over/under (65 points) and the average total points bet in Bobcats’ games (58.9 points) this season.
Northern Illinois Players to Watch
- Ethan Hampton has 798 passing yards (114 ypg) to lead Northern Illinois, completing 59% of his passes and throwing seven touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Harrison Waylee has carried the ball 113 times for a team-high 630 yards (90 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 15 catches for 113 yards (16.1 per game).
- This season Antario Brown has rushed for 415 yards (59.3 per game) on 83 carries with six touchdowns.
- Cole Tucker’s 534 receiving yards (76.3 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 35 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Kacper Rutkiewicz has hauled in 19 passes for 284 yards (40.6 yards per game) and five touchdowns this year.
- Shemar Thornton has hauled in 16 catches for 167 yards (23.9 ypg) this season.
Ohio Players to Watch
- Kurtis Rourke has 2,208 passing yards (315.4 ypg) to lead Ohio, completing 70% of his passes and recording 14 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 125 rushing yards (17.9 ypg) on 49 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Sieh Bangura’s team-high 433 rushing yards (61.9 per game) have come on 97 carries, with seven touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 14 catches for 131 yards (18.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Nolan McCormick has racked up 47 carries for 189 yards (27 per game) and one touchdown, while also catching 17 passes for 141 yards (20.1 per game) and one touchdown.
- Sam Wiglusz’s 516 receiving yards (73.7 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 44 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Jacoby Jones has collected 366 receiving yards (52.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 23 passes this year.
- James Bostic’s 17 grabs this season have resulted in 357 yards (51 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Northern Illinois vs. Ohio
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.