The Miami Hurricanes (3-3) bring college football’s 13th-ranked rushing D into a clash with the Duke Blue Devils (4-3), who have the No. 24 rushing attack in the country, on Saturday, October 22, 2022. The Hurricanes are 8-point favorites. The over/under is 61 in the contest.
Miami vs. Duke Predictions
Miami vs. Duke Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Miami vs. Duke: Last 3 Games
- Miami has not covered the spread and is 1-2 overall in its past three contests.
- In its past three games, Miami has gone over the total once.
- The Hurricanes and their opponents have combined to score an average of 56.0 points in their last three games, 5.0 less than the 61 over/under in this matchup.
- Duke has covered the spread twice, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three contests.
- In Duke’s past three games, it has hit the over once.
- The Blue Devils total over the last three games is 1.5 points fewer than the 61 total listed for this matchup.
Miami vs. Duke Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread in a matchup one time this season (1-5-0).
- In games they have played as 8-point favorites or more, the Hurricanes have an ATS record of 1-3.
- This season, Miami’s games have hit the over twice.
- Miami has put together a 2-2 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -327 or shorter, Miami has a 1-0 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- Duke has covered the spread four times over seven games with a set total.
- Duke has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- Games involving Duke have hit the over twice this season.
- This season, Duke has won one out of the three games in which it has been the underdog.
- Duke has been at least a +252 moneyline underdog two times this season and won each of those games.
Miami vs. Duke: Over/Under Trends
- Miami and its opponents have combined to score more than 61 points in a game twice this season.
- This season, of Duke’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 61 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 63.6 points per game, 2.6 points more than the point total of 61 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 18.2 fewer points than the 42.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- On average, the over/under in Hurricanes games is 6.9 points fewer than the over/under of 61 points in this matchup.
- Blue Devils games have an over/under of 58.0 points this season, 3.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Miami Players to Watch
- Tyler Van Dyke leads Miami with 1,654 passing yards (275.7 ypg) on 142-of-222 passing with nine touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- Henry Parrish Jr.’s team-high 375 rushing yards (62.5 per game) have come on 78 carries, with four touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 14 catches for 95 yards (15.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Thaddius Franklin Jr. has rushed for 194 yards (32.3 per game) on 44 carries with five touchdowns.
- Will Mallory’s 304 receiving yards (50.7 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 23 receptions.
- Brashard Smith has put up a 241-yard season so far (40.2 receiving yards per game), reeling in 23 passes.
- Frank Ladson Jr.’s 21 catches have netted him 223 yards (37.2 ypg) and one touchdown.
Duke Players to Watch
- Riley Leonard leads Duke with 1,557 passing yards (222.4 ypg) on 130-of-197 passing with nine touchdowns and four interceptions this season. He also has 419 rushing yards (59.9 ypg) on 64 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- This season Jordan Waters has rushed for 363 yards (51.9 per game) on 73 carries with six touchdowns.
- Jalon Calhoun’s team-leading 411 receiving yards (58.7 yards per game) have come on 29 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Eli Pancol has collected 296 receiving yards (42.3 yards per game), reeling in 18 passes this year.
- Jordan Moore’s 27 catches have yielded 280 yards (40.0 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Where To Watch Miami vs. Duke
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.