The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (3-3) will face off against their Sun Belt-rival, the Arkansas State Red Wolves (2-5) in a matchup on Saturday, October 22, 2022 at Cajun Field. The spread foretells an evenly-matched game, with the Ragin’ Cajuns favored to win by 6.5 points. The over/under is 51.5 in the contest.
Louisiana vs. Arkansas State Predictions
Louisiana vs. Arkansas State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Louisiana vs. Arkansas State: Last 3 Games
- Louisiana has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three games.
- Louisiana’s past three games have not hit the over.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have averaged a total of 48.2 combined points over their last three games, 3.3 less than this matchup’s over/under of 51.5.
- Arkansas State has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, in its last three games.
- In its past three games, Arkansas State has hit the over twice.
- The Red Wolves and their opponents have combined to score an average of 55.7 combined points over their last three games, 4.2 more than the 51.5 over/under in this matchup.
Louisiana vs. Arkansas State Betting Trends
- Louisiana has compiled a 4-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Louisiana have hit the over twice this season.
- Louisiana is 2-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -242 or shorter, Louisiana has a 0-1 record (winning 50% of its games).
- Arkansas State is 6-1-0 against the spread this year.
- Arkansas State has a record of 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This year, four Arkansas State games have gone over the point total.
- Arkansas State has been the underdog in five games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- Arkansas State has not won as an underdog of +197 or more on the moneyline this season in three such games.
Louisiana vs. Arkansas State: Over/Under Trends
- Louisiana and its opponents have combined to score more than 51.5 points in a game twice this season.
- A total of of Arkansas State’s games finished with a combined score higher than 51.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 51.5 is four points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Ragin’ Cajuns (25.2 points per game) and the Red Wolves (30.3 points per game).
- The 49.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.2 fewer than the 51.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Ragin’ Cajuns have seen a 52.3 over/under in their games this season, 0.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Red Wolves’ games have a total points bet of 59.1 points this season, 7.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Louisiana Players to Watch
- Ben Wooldridge has 670 passing yards (111.7 ypg) to lead Louisiana, completing 63.1% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 111 rushing yards (18.5 ypg) on 23 carries.
- Chris Smith’s team-high 261 rushing yards (43.5 per game) have come on 46 carries, with two touchdowns this year. He’s also added 15 catches for 107 yards (17.8 per game).
- This season Terrence Williams has piled up 44 carries for 137 yards (22.8 per game).
- Michael Jefferson’s team-leading 351 receiving yards (58.5 yards per game) have come on 23 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Neal Johnson has racked up 159 receiving yards (26.5 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in 13 passes this year.
- John Stephens Jr. has hauled in four grabs for 137 yards (22.8 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Arkansas State Players to Watch
- James Blackman leads Arkansas State with 1,695 passing yards (242.1 ypg) on 149-of-215 passing with 11 touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- Johnnie Lang Jr.’s team-high 313 rushing yards (44.7 per game) have come on 82 carries, with two touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 15 catches for 156 yards (22.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Brian Snead has taken 74 carries for 277 yards (39.6 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Seydou Traore’s 416 receiving yards (59.4 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 28 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Champ Flemings has racked up 352 receiving yards (50.3 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 29 passes this year.
- Jeff Foreman’s 13 catches have netted him 266 yards (38 ypg) and four touchdowns.
Where To Watch Louisiana vs. Arkansas State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.