The Charlotte 49ers (1-6) and the Florida International Panthers (2-4) will meet in a matchup of C-USA teams on Saturday, October 22, 2022 at Jerry Richardson Stadium. The Panthers will need to play a near perfect game to pull off an upset, bookmakers have them as 14.5-point underdogs. The over/under in this contest is 59 points.
Charlotte vs. Florida International Predictions
Charlotte vs. Florida International Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Charlotte vs. Florida International: Last 3 Games
- Charlotte has covered the spread once, and is 0-3 overall, in its past three games.
- In Charlotte’s past three games, it has hit the over twice.
- The 49ers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 62.5 points over their last three games, 3.5 more than the 59 over/under in this matchup.
- Over its last three games, Florida International has two wins against the spread, and is 0-3 overall.
- Florida International has not gone over the total in its past three games.
- The Panthers have averaged a total of 54.8 combined points in their last three games, 4.2 fewer than this game’s over/under of 59.
Charlotte vs. Florida International Betting Trends
- Charlotte has gone 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Charlotte games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- Charlotte has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- Charlotte has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -612 or shorter.
- Florida International is 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Florida International has an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 14.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Florida International games have hit the over twice.
- Florida International has won one of the five games it has played as an underdog this season.
- This season, Florida International has won one of its three games when it is the underdog by at least +440 on the moneyline.
Charlotte vs. Florida International: Over/Under Trends
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (59 points) times this season.
- This season, two Florida International games have ended with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 59.
- The 49ers average 25 points per game against the Panthers’ 15.5, totaling 18.5 points under the game’s total of 59.
- This matchup’s over/under is 22.4 fewer points than the 81.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- The 49ers have seen a 61.1 average over/under in their games this season, 2.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.5 points more than the average over/under in Panthers’ games this season (58.5 points).
Charlotte Players to Watch
- Chris Reynolds has 1,289 passing yards (184.1 ypg) to lead Charlotte, completing 63.6% of his passes and tossing 14 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Shadrick Byrd has carried the ball 78 times for a team-high 312 yards (44.6 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Chavon McEachern has piled up 229 yards (32.7 per game) on 53 carries with one touchdown.
- Elijah Spencer’s 641 receiving yards (91.6 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 32 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Grant Dubose has put together a 453-yard season so far (64.7 receiving yards per game) with seven touchdowns, reeling in 38 passes.
- Victor Tucker’s 32 grabs have turned into 274 yards (39.1 ypg) and five touchdowns.
Florida International Players to Watch
- Grayson James leads Florida International with 1,093 passing yards (182.2 ypg) on 118-of-199 passing with seven touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season. He also adds 92 rushing yards (15.3 ypg) on 46 carries.
- Lexington Joseph’s team-high 291 rushing yards (48.5 per game) have come on 50 carries, with one touchdown this year. He’s also tacked on 14 catches for 105 yards (17.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season EJ Wilson Jr. has racked up 40 carries for 145 yards (24.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- Tyrese Chambers’ 262 receiving yards (43.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 27 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Kris Mitchell has hauled in 10 passes for 166 yards (27.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Jalen Bracey’s 23 receptions this season have resulted in 151 yards (25.2 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Charlotte vs. Florida International
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.