The Baylor Bears (3-3) are 9.5-point favorites at home versus the Kansas Jayhawks (5-2) on Saturday, October 22, 2022. Each team features a productive offense, with the Bears 25th in points per game and the Jayhawks 18th.
Baylor vs. Kansas Predictions
Baylor vs. Kansas Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Baylor vs. Kansas: Last 3 Games
- Over its past three contests, Baylor has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- Baylor has hit the over in each of its past three games.
- Over its past three games, Kansas has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- In Kansas’ past three contests, it has hit the over once.
Baylor vs. Kansas Betting Trends
- Baylor has put together a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Bears have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Games involving Baylor have hit the over four times this season.
- Baylor has compiled a 1-2 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 33.3% of those games).
- Baylor has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of or shorter.
- Kansas is 5-0-2 against the spread this season.
- Kansas has an ATS record of 1-0-1 when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Kansas’ games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this year.
- Kansas has entered the game as an underdog five times this season and won three of those games.
- This season, Kansas has won five of its seven games when it is the underdog by at least on the moneyline.
Baylor vs. Kansas: Over/Under Trends
Baylor Players to Watch
- Blake Shapen has 1,444 passing yards (240.7 ypg) to lead Baylor, completing 68.5% of his passes and collecting 11 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Richard Reese’s team-high 457 rushing yards (76.2 per game) have come on 85 carries, with seven touchdowns this year.
- This season Craig Williams has rushed for 209 yards (34.8 per game) on 43 carries with two touchdowns.
- Gavin Holmes’ 390 receiving yards (65.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 16 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Monaray Baldwin has grabbed 14 passes for 303 yards (50.5 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Hal Presley has hauled in 15 receptions for 191 yards (31.8 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Kansas Players to Watch
- Jalon Daniels has been a dual threat to lead Kansas in both passing and rushing. He has 1,072 passing yards (153.1 ypg), completing 66.7% of his passes and collecting 11 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s rushed for 335 yards (47.9 ypg) on 53 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Devin Neal, has carried the ball 76 times for 505 yards (72.1 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- Lawrence Arnold’s team-high 348 receiving yards (49.7 yards per game) have come on 22 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Luke Grimm has racked up 300 receiving yards (42.9 yards per game) and three touchdowns, reeling in 26 passes this year.
- Quentin Skinner’s 13 grabs are good enough for 239 yards (34.1 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Where To Watch Baylor vs. Kansas
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.