MAC action features the Ball State Cardinals (4-3) and the Eastern Michigan Eagles (4-3) on Saturday, October 22, 2022 at Scheumann Stadium. The betting information foreshadows a close game, with the Cardinals favored by 2.5 points. The over/under for the outing is 57.5 points.
Ball State vs. Eastern Michigan Predictions
Ball State vs. Eastern Michigan Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Ball State vs. Eastern Michigan: Last 3 Games
- Over its past three games, Ball State has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall.
- In Ball State’s past three contests, it has hit the over once.
- The Cardinals average total over the last three games is one points fewer than the 57.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Eastern Michigan has one win against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, in its past three games.
- Eastern Michigan has gone over the total once in its past three games.
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to score an average of 57.8 combined points in their last three games, 0.3 more than the 57.5 over/under in this matchup.
Ball State vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Trends
- Ball State has put together a record of 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Ball State’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- Ball State has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Ball State has played as a moneyline favorite of -143 or shorter in just two games this season, and it won both.
- Eastern Michigan has covered the spread two times in seven games with a set number.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point or bigger underdogs, Eastern Michigan owns an ATS record of 2-1.
- This year, four Eastern Michigan games have gone over the point total.
- This season, Eastern Michigan has won two out of the three games in which it has been the underdog.
- Eastern Michigan is 1-0 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +118 or more on the moneyline.
Ball State vs. Eastern Michigan: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Ball State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 57.5 points times.
- This season, of Eastern Michigan’s games have ended with a score higher than 57.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 57.5 is 3.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Cardinals (25.7 points per game) and the Eagles (28.4 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 62 points per game, 4.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Cardinals games is 58.2 points, 0.7 more than the over/under of 57.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is the same as the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (57.5 points).
Ball State Players to Watch
- John Paddock has 1,787 passing yards (255.3 ypg) to lead Ball State, completing 61.7% of his passes and tossing 12 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- Carson Steele has carried the ball 169 times for a team-high 824 yards (117.7 per game), with eight touchdowns this year.
- This season Vaughn Pemberton has rushed for 85 yards (12.1 per game) on 23 carries.
- Jayshon Jackson’s 567 receiving yards (81 yards per game) lead the team. He has 50 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Yo’Heinz Tyler has collected 335 receiving yards (47.9 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 37 passes this year.
- Brady Hunt has hauled in 22 receptions for 241 yards (34.4 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Eastern Michigan Players to Watch
- Taylor Powell has thrown for 1,174 yards (167.7 ypg) to lead Eastern Michigan, completing 63.5% of his passes and tossing eight touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Samson Evans, has carried the ball 120 times for 635 yards (90.7 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Jaylon Jackson has taken 49 carries for 238 yards (34 per game) and one touchdown.
- Tanner Knue’s 366 receiving yards (52.3 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 25 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Darius Lassiter has put up a 260-yard season so far (37.1 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 23 passes.
- Hassan Beydoun’s 20 receptions have netted him 214 yards (30.6 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Where To Watch Ball State vs. Eastern Michigan
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.