The Vancouver Canucks (0-1-0) are favored on the road (-136 moneyline odds to win) against the Philadelphia Flyers (1-0-0, +113 moneyline odds). The contest on Saturday begins at 4:00 PM ET from Wells Fargo Center on ESPN+, SN360, and NBCS-PH.
Canucks vs. Flyers Predictions
Canucks vs. Flyers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Canucks vs. Flyers Betting Trends
- Last season, the Canucks compiled a record of 16-12 in games they served as favorites on the moneyline.
- Vancouver went 12-8 (60.0%) last season when playing with moneyline odds of -136 or better.
- The Canucks’ implied moneyline win probability is 57.6% in this matchup.
- The Canucks’ 246 total goals (3.0 per game) made them the 18th-ranked scoring team in the league last season.
- The Canucks allowed 231 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking seventh in NHL play for the fewest goals against.
- The Flyers were an underdog 67 times last season, and upset their opponent 19 times.
- Philadelphia had a record of 17-41 in games when oddsmakers listed them as +113 or longer on the moneyline last season.
- The moneyline implies a 46.9% chance of victory for the Flyers.
- With 210 goals (2.6 per game) last season, the Flyers had the NHL’s 31st-ranked offense.
- The Flyers allowed 3.6 goals per game (294 in total), 27th in the NHL.
Canucks vs. Flyers Over/Under Trends
- Vancouver and its opponent combined to outscore Saturday’s total (6.5 goals) 32 times last season.
- Last season, 42 of Philadelphia’s games featured more than 6.5 goals.
- These two teams combined for 5.6 goals per game last season, 0.94 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- These two teams gave up a combined 6.4 goals per game, 0.1 less than this game’s over/under.
Canucks Team Leaders 2021-22
- J.T. Miller was a big player for Vancouver last season, with 99 points in 80 games.
- Quinn Hughes contributed with 68 points (eight goals, 60 assists).
- Elias Pettersson’s 68 points last season came via 32 goals and 36 assists.
- Thatcher Demko had a record of 33-22-7. He conceded 168 goals (2.7 goals against average) and racked up 1798 saves with a .915 save percentage (13th in the league).
Flyers Team Leaders 2021-22
- Travis Konecny recorded 16 goals and 36 assists in 79 games for Philadelphia last season, resulting in 52 points.
- Anthony DeAngelo amassed 51 points last season, with 10 goals and 41 assists.
- Cam Atkinson had 23 goals last season, and 27 assists.
- Carter Hart was 13-24-7 last season, giving up 137 goals (3.2 goals against average) with a .905 save percentage (30th in the league).
Where To Watch Canucks vs. Flyers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.