The New York Yankees and Cleveland Guardians face off for Game 4 of the ALDS, Sunday at 7:07 PM ET, at Progressive Field. The Guardians lead 2-1 and can clinch with a win.
The Yankees are a favorite (-162) against the Guardians (+138). The Yankees will give the ball to Gerrit Cole (13-8) versus the Guardians and Cal Quantrill (15-5). The over/under for the game is set at 7 total runs.
Yankees vs. Guardians Predictions
Yankees vs. Guardians Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Yankees vs. Guardians Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- New York went 3-6 over the nine games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings, the Yankees and their opponents combined to go over the run total three times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- New York’s ATS record is 4-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- Cleveland has played as the underdog in three of its past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- The Guardians and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Cleveland is 5-5-0 against the spread.
Yankees vs. Guardians Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Gerrit Cole
- When Cole starts, the Yankees are 15-19-0 against the spread.
- The Yankees are 22-12 in Cole’s 34 starts this season with New York as the moneyline favorite.
- Cole’s team has put together a 22-12 record over his 33 starts.
- Cole has started 34 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season. The teams have combined to hit the over in 18 of them.
Projected starter: Cal Quantrill
- Quantrill’s team is 22-10-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Cleveland has a record of 10-8 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Quantrill’s team has won 22 of his 32 starts.
- Out of Quantrill’s 32 starts with a total this season, 19 have hit the over.
Yankees Batting Leaders
- Aaron Judge paces the Yankees in home runs (62), runs batted in (131) and has put up a team-high batting average of .311.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Judge’s home run total ranks first and his RBI tally ranks first.
- Anthony Rizzo is hitting .224 with 21 doubles, a triple, 32 home runs and 58 walks.
- Rizzo ranks 15th in home runs and 53rd in RBI this season.
- Gleyber Torres is hitting .255 with 27 doubles, a triple, 24 home runs and 39 walks.
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa is hitting .263 with 20 doubles, four home runs and 35 walks.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez is batting .278 this season with a team-high 29 home runs and 126 RBI.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Ramirez ranks 24th in home runs and third in RBI.
- Ramirez has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .348 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Steven Kwan is batting .298 to lead Cleveland, while adding six homers and 52 runs batted in this season.
- Kwan is 265th overall in homers and 136th in RBI this year.
- Kwan brings a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .261 with a double, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Amed Rosario has collected 180 base hits, an OBP of .312 and a slugging percentage of .403 this season.
- Rosario brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .227 with a home run and two RBI.
- Andres Gimenez is batting .295 with an OBP of .369 and a slugging percentage of .464 this season.
- Gimenez enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .200 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
Where To Watch Yankees vs. Guardians
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.