Saturday will feature an NHL outing between the home favorite New York Islanders (0-1-0, -173 on the moneyline to win) and the Anaheim Ducks (1-0-0, +144 moneyline odds) at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN+, BSSC, and MSGSN.
Islanders vs. Ducks Predictions
Islanders vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Islanders vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- The Islanders were victorious in 64.3% of their games when favored on the moneyline a season ago (27-15).
- New York went 13-3 (81.2%) last season when playing with moneyline odds of -173 or stronger.
- The Islanders’ implied moneyline win probability is 63.4% in this contest.
- The Islanders ranked 22nd in the league last season with 230 goals scored (2.8 per game).
- The Islanders allowed 231 total goals (2.8 per game), the seventh-fewest in NHL play.
- Last season the Ducks had 16 wins in the 59 games in which they were an underdog.
- Anaheim had a record of 4-31 in games when sportsbooks listed them as +144 or longer on the moneyline last season.
- The win probability for the Ducks, implied from the moneyline, is 41.0%.
- The Ducks had 228 goals last season (2.8 per game), 24th in the league.
- The Ducks allowed 267 total goals (3.3 per game), 23rd in the NHL.
Islanders vs. Ducks Over/Under Trends
- Last season, New York and its opponent combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 5.5 goals 42 times.
- There were 45 Anaheim games with over 5.5 goals last season.
- These two teams combined for 5.6 goals per game last season, 0.08 more than the over/under for this contest.
- These two teams allowed a combined 6.1 goals per game, 0.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
Islanders Team Leaders 2021-22
- Brock Nelson was one of New York’s top contributors last season with 59 points. He had 37 goals and 22 assists.
- Mathew Barzal was another top contributor for New York with 59 points (0.8 per game), scoring 15 goals and adding 44 assists.
- Noah Dobson scored 13 goals and added 39 assists in 80 games for New York.
- Ilya Sorokin had a record of 25-18-8. He conceded 123 goals (2.4 goals against average) and recorded 1517 saves with a .925 save percentage (second-best in the league).
Ducks Team Leaders 2021-22
- Troy Terry scored 38 goals (0.5 per game) and dished out 30 assists (0.4 per game) last season, contributing to the Anaheim offense with 68 total points (0.9 per game). He averaged 2.6 shots per game, shooting 19.7%.
- Trevor Zegras racked up 61 total points (0.8 per game) last campaign. He had 22 goals and 39 assists.
- Anaheim’s Ryan Strome was among the leading scorers on the team with 53 total points (21 goals and 32 assists).
- John Gibson was 18-25-11 last season, giving up 173 goals (3.2 goals against average) with a .903 save percentage (32nd in the league).
Where To Watch Islanders vs. Ducks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.