The Dallas Stars (1-0-0) are favored at home (-127 moneyline odds to win) against the Nashville Predators (2-1-0, +106 moneyline odds). The outing on Saturday begins at 8:00 PM ET from American Airlines Center on ESPN+, BSSW, and BSSO.
Stars vs. Predators Predictions
Stars vs. Predators Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Stars vs. Predators Betting Trends
- The Stars won 60.8% of their games when favored on the moneyline last season (31-20).
- When playing with moneyline odds of -127 or shorter last season, Dallas won 62.5% of its games (25-15).
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Stars’ implied win probability is 55.9%.
- The Stars’ 233 goals scored last season (2.8 per game) ranked 21st in the NHL.
- The Stars conceded 244 total goals (3.0 per game), ranking 14th in NHL action in goals against.
- The Predators were an underdog in 42 games last season, with 19 upset wins (45.2%).
- Nashville had 29 games last season as an underdog by +106 or longer, and went 13-16.
- The moneyline set in this matchup implies a 48.5% chance for the Predators to win.
- The Predators’ 262 goals last season (3.2 per game) ranked them 12th in the NHL.
- The Predators conceded 3.0 goals per game (250 in total), 17th in the league.
Stars vs. Predators Over/Under Trends
- Last season, Dallas games went over this one’s 5.5-goal total 40 times.
- Last season, 52 games Nashville played finished with more than 5.5 goals.
- These two teams combined for 6.0 goals per game last season, 0.54 more than the over/under for this contest.
- This game’s total is 0.5 less than the 6.0 goals these two teams conceded per game combined.
Stars Team Leaders 2021-22
- One of Dallas’ top offensive players last season was Joe Pavelski, who had 80 points (27 goals, 53 assists) and played an average of 18:28 per game.
- Jason Robertson was another leading option for Dallas with 79 points (1.1 per game), scoring 41 goals and adding 38 assists.
- Roope Hintz scored 37 goals and added 35 assists in 80 games for Dallas.
- Jake Oettinger (30-15-1) had a 2.5 goals against average and a .914 save percentage (14th in the league).
Predators Team Leaders 2021-22
- Roman Josi’s 96 points last season made him a pivotal offensive option for Nashville. He put up 23 goals and 73 assists in 80 games.
- Matt Duchene totaled 86 total points (1.1 per game) last season. He had 43 goals and 43 assists.
- Filip Forsberg was a key player on offense for Nashville with 42 goals and 42 assists.
- Juuse Saros had a .918 save percentage (eighth-best in the league) last season, conceding 173 goals (2.6 goals against average). He put up a 38-25-3 record.
Where To Watch Stars vs. Predators
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.