The Boston Bruins (1-0-0) are big home favorites (-343 moneyline odds to win) against the Arizona Coyotes (0-1-0, +269 moneyline odds). Saturday’s contest starts at 7:00 PM ET from TD Garden on ESPN+, BSAZ, and NESN.
Bruins vs. Coyotes Predictions
Bruins vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Bruins vs. Coyotes Betting Trends
- The Bruins won 71.4% of their games when they were the moneyline favorite a season ago (45-18).
- Boston won all three games it played a season ago as -343 or shorter moneyline favorites.
- The Bruins have a 77.4% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
- The Bruins ranked 17th in the league last season with 249 goals scored (3.0 per game).
- Defensively, the Bruins were one of the stingiest units in NHL play, giving up 222 total goals (2.7 per game) to rank fourth.
- Last season the Coyotes had 24 wins in the 80 games in which they were an underdog.
- Arizona was 5-17 as an underdog of +269 or longer on the moneyline last season.
- The win probability for the Coyotes, implied from the moneyline, is 27.1%.
- The Coyotes had 206 goals last season (2.5 per game), 32nd in the league.
- The Coyotes gave up 3.8 goals per game (309 in total), 30th in the NHL.
Bruins vs. Coyotes Over/Under Trends
- Last season, Boston games went over this one’s 6.5-goal total 33 times.
- There were 38 Arizona games with more than 6.5 goals last season.
- The Bruins scored 3.04 goals per game last season, compared to the Coyotes’ 2.51, adding up to 1.0 fewer goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- The 6.5 goals per game these two teams allowed are 0.0 less than the total set for this contest.
Bruins Team Leaders 2021-22
- One of Boston’s leading offensive players last season was Brad Marchand, who had 79 points (32 goals, 47 assists) and played an average of 19:14 per game.
- David Pastrnak had 40 goals and 37 assists to total 77 points (1.1 per game).
- Patrice Bergeron’s 64 points came from 25 goals and 39 assists.
- Jeremy Swayman (23-14-3) had a 2.4 goals against average and a .914 save percentage (14th in the league).
Coyotes Team Leaders 2021-22
- Clayton Keller recorded 28 goals and 35 assists in 67 games for Arizona last season, resulting in 63 points.
- Nick Schmaltz was a key piece of the offense for Arizona with 59 total points last season. He scored 23 goals and added 36 assists in 63 games.
- Shayne Gostisbehere had 51 points, including 14 goals and 37 assists.
- Karel Vejmelka had an .898 save percentage (37th in the league) last season, conceding 170 goals (3.7 goals against average). He put up a 13-32-3 record.
Where To Watch Bruins vs. Coyotes
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.