The New York Yankees travel for Game 3 of the ALDS versus the Cleveland Guardians on Saturday at 7:37 PM ET. The teams are knotted up 1-1.
The Yankees are a tight favorite (-117 to win on the moneyline) when they meet the Guardians (-102). The Yankees will give the ball to Luis Severino (7-3) versus the Guardians and Triston McKenzie (11-11). The total for this game is 6.5.
Yankees vs. Guardians Predictions
Yankees vs. Guardians Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Yankees vs. Guardians Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- New York was the moneyline favorite in nine of its last 10 games, and went 4-5 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Yankees and their opponents combined to hit the over three times.
- New York’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, Cleveland has been the underdog twice and split those games 1-1.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Guardians and their opponents are 6-3-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Cleveland has a record of 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Yankees vs. Guardians Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Luis Severino
- When Severino starts, the Yankees have gone 10-8-0 against the spread.
- The Yankees have a 12-4 record in Severino’s 16 starts this season when they were the moneyline favorite.
- Severino’s team has put together a 13-6 record over his 19 starts.
- Severino’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in eight of 18 games.
Projected starter: Triston McKenzie
- When McKenzie starts, his team is 15-16-0 against the spread this season.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Cleveland has a record of 8-4 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- In games McKenzie has started, his team is 20-11.
- In McKenzie’s 31 starts with a total, the teams have hit the over 13 times.
Yankees Batting Leaders
- Aaron Judge paces the Yankees with 62 home runs and 131 runs batted in, while racking up a team-best batting average of .311.
- Judge’s home runs rank first in MLB and he ranks first in RBI in MLB.
- Anthony Rizzo has 21 doubles, a triple, 32 home runs and 58 walks while batting .224.
- Rizzo ranks 15th in home runs and 53rd in RBI this season.
- Rizzo has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .118 with a home run, three walks and two RBI.
- Gleyber Torres is batting .255 with 27 doubles, a triple, 24 home runs and 39 walks.
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa is hitting .263 with 20 doubles, four home runs and 35 walks.
- Kiner-Falefa enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .267 with three walks.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez is batting .278 this season with a team-high 29 home runs and 126 RBI.
- Ramirez’s home run total ranks 24th in the majors, and he is third in RBI.
- Ramirez takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .391 with three doubles, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Steven Kwan is batting .298 to lead Cleveland, while adding six homers and 52 runs batted in this season.
- Kwan ranks 265th overall in home runs and 136th in RBI this year.
- Kwan has hit safely in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .182 with a double, a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Amed Rosario is slashing .283/.312/.403 this season for the Guardians.
- Andres Gimenez has 145 hits and an OBP of .369 to go with a slugging percentage of .464 this season.
- Gimenez takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .150 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
Where To Watch Yankees vs. Guardians
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.