Check out the player prop betting options available for Najee Harris when he hits the field in NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Harris’ Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4) face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-2) in Week 6. The matchup will be at Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Harris Rushing Insights
- Harris has a 44.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 44.4 yards per game.
- Harris has totaled more than 44.5 rushing yards in three games this season (60.0% of his total appearances).
- Harris has an average rushing yards prop bet of 76.6 so far this season. He’s come up short of that by gaining 44.4 yards per game on the ground.
- Once in five opportunities this season, Harris has gone over his rushing yards total.
- Harris has a rushing touchdown in one game this year.
Harris Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Harris averages 12.8 receiving yards, 0.7 less than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- In two of five games this year, Harris has recorded over 13.5 receiving yards.
- Harris has an average receiving yards prop total of 25.8. But he is accumulating 13.0 less yards per game than that.
- Harris has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 20.0% of his games (one of five).
- Harris has had a touchdown catch in one of five games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Rankings
- The run defense of the Buccaneers is conceding 115.6 yards per outing on the ground this season, which ranks 18th in the NFL.
- The Buccaneers’ defense ranks seventh in the league with three rushing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Najee Harris
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.