In advance of Matthew Stafford’s game on Sunday, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to make the best bets. His Los Angeles Rams (2-3) hit the field against the Carolina Panthers (1-4) in Week 6 at SoFi Stadium.
Stafford Passing Insights
- Sunday’s prop bet for Stafford is 254.5 passing yards, 10.1 fewer than his 264.6 average for the year.
- In five games this year, Stafford has gone over 254.5 passing yards twice.
- Stafford’s passing yards average of 264.6 this season is less than his average prop bet total (275.1) by 10.5 yards.
- Stafford has gone over his passing yards prop total once this year.
- Stafford has completed at least one touchdown pass in three of five games, including multiple TDs once.
- In four of five games this season, Stafford has thrown an interception, with more than one pick on two occasions.
Stafford Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Stafford averages 2.0 rushing yards per game, 0.5 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 60.0% of his games (three of five matchups) so far, Stafford has rushed for more than 1.5 yards.
- Stafford puts up 2.3 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop (4.3 yards).
- One time in five opportunities this season, Stafford has hit the over on his rushing yards total.
- Through five games, Stafford has not rushed for a touchdown.
Carolina Panthers Rankings
- The 218.4 passing yards the Panthers give up per outing makes them the 17th-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- The Panthers’ defense ranks 16th in the league with seven passing TDs conceded so far this season.
- With three total interceptions this season, the Panthers’ defense ranks 18th in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Matthew Stafford
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.