Marquise Brown hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, with several player props available to place bets on. The Seattle Seahawks (2-3) will be Brown and the Arizona Cardinals’ (2-3) Week 6 opponent in a matchup at Lumen Field.
Brown Receiving Insights
- Brown’s 83.4 receiving yards average is 12.9 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Brown has put up more than 70.5 receiving yards in 60.0% of his opportunities this season (three out of five).
- Brown has collected 1.8 more receiving yards per game (83.4) than his average over/under (81.6).
- In four of five games, Brown has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Brown has had a touchdown catch in three of five games this season, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- Brown will play against the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense this week. The Seahawks give up 259.8 passing yards per contest.
- The Seahawks’ defense is 25th in the NFL by allowing 1.8 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (nine total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Marquise Brown
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.