Check out the player prop betting options available for James Conner when he takes to the field in NFL play on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX. His Arizona Cardinals (2-3) take the field against the Seattle Seahawks (2-3) in Week 6 at Lumen Field.
Conner Rushing Insights
- Conner rushes for 40.0 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s over/under of 21.5 yards.
- So far this season, Conner has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (21.5 yards) in every game he’s played.
- Conner’s average rushing yards prop bet so far this season (65.6) is higher than his rushing yard average (40.0) this year.
- Two times in five opportunities this season, Conner has hit the over on his rushing yards total.
- Conner has a rushing touchdown one time this year.
Conner Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Conner is averaging 20.6 receiving yards, 9.1 more than the over/under of 11.5 set for Sunday.
- Conner has collected over 11.5 receiving yards in 80.0% of his games this year (four of five).
- Conner’s season average of 20.6 receiving yards is 6.0 less than his average prop total (26.6).
- Conner has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet twice in five games this year.
- Having played five games this season, Conner has not caught a touchdown pass.
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- The 170.2 rushing yards per game given up by the Seahawks defense makes them the NFL’s worst rush defense.
- So far this season, the Seahawks have allowed nine passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.8 per game. That ranks 31st in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch James Conner
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.