See what bookmakers have installed as player prop bet markets for D.J. Moore in Sunday’s game at 4:05 PM ET airing on FOX. His Carolina Panthers (1-4) hit the field against the Los Angeles Rams (2-3) in Week 6 at SoFi Stadium.
Moore Receiving Insights
- Moore averages 39.4 receiving yards, 13.1 less than the prop total of 52.5 that has been set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Moore has put up more than 52.5 receiving yards in one out of five games this year.
- Moore has an average receiving yards over/under of 75.0. But he accumulates 35.6 less yards per game than that.
- Moore has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of five games this year.
- Moore has had a touchdown catch in one of five games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Los Angeles Rams Rankings
- The pass defense of the Rams is allowing 214.6 yards per outing this season, which ranks 13th in the NFL.
- Opponents of the Rams have totaled six touchdowns through the air (1.2 per game). The Rams’ defense is 11th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch D.J. Moore
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.