Player prop betting options are available for Cooper Rush in Sunday’s NFL action at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC. His Dallas Cowboys (4-1) take the field against the Philadelphia Eagles (5-0) in Week 6 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Rush Passing Insights
- Sunday’s over/under for Rush is 219.5 passing yards, 51.7 higher than his average of 167.8 on the year.
- In five games this year, Rush has exceeded 219.5 passing yards twice.
- Rush’s 167.8 passing yards per game are 64.7 below his average prop bet total (232.5).
- Rush has topped his passing yards prop total once in four chances.
- Rush has thrown for a touchdown in three of five games this season, with more than one TD pass once.
- In five games this season, Rush has no interceptions.
Rush Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Rush has a 4.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 1.2 yards per game.
- Rush has collected more than 4.5 rushing yards in a game one time this season.
- Rush puts up 6.3 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop bet (7.5 yards).
- Rush has yet to go over a rushing yard prop bet in any of his four games played this year.
- Through five games, Rush has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings
- The 189.4 passing yards the Eagles give up per outing makes them the fifth-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- The Eagles’ defense ranks 11th in the NFL by allowing 1.2 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (six total passing TDs).
- With six total interceptions this season, the Eagles’ defense ranks sixth in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Cooper Rush
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.