Player prop bets are available for Cooper Kupp in Sunday’s NFL action at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX. Kupp and the Los Angeles Rams (2-3) have a Week 6 matchup with the Carolina Panthers (1-4) at SoFi Stadium.
Kupp Receiving Insights
- Kupp’s 105.4 receiving yards per game are 15.9 more than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- Kupp has put up over 89.5 receiving yards in 80.0% of his games this year (four out of five).
- Kupp’s 105.4 receiving yards per game are 3.3 more than his average prop total (102.1).
- Kupp has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 80.0% of his games (four of five).
- Kupp has had a touchdown catch in three of five games this season, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Carolina Panthers Rankings
- Kupp will face the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this week. The Panthers allow 218.4 passing yards per game.
- The Panthers’ defense is 16th in the NFL by giving up 1.4 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (seven total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Cooper Kupp
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.