Check out the player props available for Christian McCaffrey when he takes to the field in NFL play on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX. The Los Angeles Rams (2-3) will be McCaffrey and the Carolina Panthers’ (1-4) opponent in this Week 6 matchup at SoFi Stadium.
McCaffrey Rushing Insights
- McCaffrey rushes for 64.8 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s prop total of 60.5 yards.
- McCaffrey has totaled more than 60.5 rushing yards in a game twice this season.
- McCaffrey has fallen short of his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (85.4) by 20.6 yards per game.
- Two times in five opportunities this season, McCaffrey has gone over his rushing yards total.
- McCaffrey has scored a rushing touchdown two times this season in five games.
McCaffrey Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- McCaffrey’s 37.6 receiving yards average is 1.9 less than his over/under on Sunday.
- McCaffrey has gained over 39.5 receiving yards twice in five games this year.
- McCaffrey has an average receiving yards over/under of 46.2. But he is accumulating 8.6 fewer yards per game than that.
- McCaffrey has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 40.0% of his opportunities (twice in five games).
- McCaffrey has had a touchdown catch in one of five games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
Los Angeles Rams Rankings
- The 106.4 rushing yards the Rams allow per game makes them the 11th-ranked run defense in the league this season.
- Opponents of the Rams have scored three touchdowns on the ground (0.6 per game). The Rams’ defense is seventh in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Christian McCaffrey
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.