See what sportsbooks have listed as player prop bets for CeeDee Lamb in Sunday’s game at 8:20 PM ET airing on NBC. Lamb and the Dallas Cowboys (4-1) take the field against the Philadelphia Eagles (5-0) at Lincoln Financial Field in Week 6.
Lamb Receiving Insights
- Lamb’s 68.2 receiving yards per game are 7.7 more than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- Lamb has gained more than 60.5 receiving yards in 60.0% of his opportunities this year (three of five).
- Lamb’s season average of 68.2 receiving yards is 19.4 less than his average prop total (87.6).
- Lamb has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in three of five games.
- Lamb has two touchdown catches this year in five games, one apiece on two occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings
- Lamb will play against the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense this week. The Eagles give up 189.4 passing yards per contest.
- The Eagles have the No. 11 defense in the NFL in passing TDs allowed, conceding six this season (1.2 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch CeeDee Lamb
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.