In advance of Breece Hall’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to place the best bets. Hall and the New York Jets (3-2) square off against the Green Bay Packers (3-2) at Lambeau Field in Week 6.
Hall Rushing Insights
- Hall puts up 55.0 rushing yards per game this season, 2.5 less than Sunday’s prop total.
- Hall has gained more than 57.5 yards on the ground in two outings so far this season.
- The average rushing yards prop Hall has had set this season (52.0) is just a bit below his rushing yard average on the year (55.0).
- Hall has gone over on his rushing yards prop bet three times sor far this season (in five opportunities).
- Hall has hit paydirt on the ground in two games this season.
Hall Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Hall’s 42.6 receiving yards average is 17.1 more than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- Hall has recorded more than 25.5 receiving yards in three of five games this season.
- Hall picks up 42.6 receiving yards per game, 21.4 more than his average prop total (21.2).
- Hall has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in three of five games this year.
- Hall has had a touchdown catch in one of five games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
Green Bay Packers Rankings
- The rush defense of the Packers is conceding 126.4 yards per game on the ground this season, which ranks 21st in the league.
- The Packers’ defense ranks 16th in the league with five rushing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Breece Hall
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.