Tuesday’s NHL lineup features a likely competitive contest between the Los Angeles Kings (0-0-0, -120 on the moneyline to win) and the Vegas Golden Knights (0-0-0, +100 moneyline odds) at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN, ESPN+, TVAS, and SN1.
Kings vs. Golden Knights Predictions
Kings vs. Golden Knights Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Kings vs. Golden Knights Betting Trends
- The Kings won 27 of their 36 games (75.0%) when favored on the moneyline last season.
- Last season, Los Angeles was 22-7 (victorious in 75.9% of its games) when it played with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Kings have an implied probability of 54.5% to win.
- The Kings ranked 20th in the NHL last season with 235 goals scored (2.9 per game).
- The Kings allowed 232 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking ninth in NHL play for the fewest goals against.
- The Golden Knights were an underdog in 29 games last season, with 12 upset wins (41.4%).
- Vegas went 8-14 last season when bookmakers made them underdogs of +100 or longer on the moneyline.
- The win probability for the Golden Knights, implied from the moneyline, is 50.0%.
- The Golden Knights had 262 goals last season (3.2 per game), 12th in the NHL.
- The Golden Knights allowed 3.0 goals per game (244 in total), 14th in the NHL.
Kings vs. Golden Knights Over/Under Trends
- Last season, 43 of Los Angeles’ games went over Tuesday’s total of 6 goals.
- There were 49 Vegas games with over 6 goals last season.
- These two teams combined for 6.1 goals per game last season, 0.07 more than the over/under for this contest.
- This game’s total is 0.2 more than the 5.8 goals these two teams allowed per game combined.
Kings Team Leaders 2021-22
- One of Los Angeles’ top offensive players last season was Kevin Fiala, who had 84 points (33 goals, 51 assists) and played an average of 17:37 per game.
- In 81 games, Anze Kopitar had 19 goals and 48 assists.
- Adrian Kempe’s 54 points came from 35 goals and 19 assists.
- Jonathan Quick (23-13-9) had a 2.6 goals against average and a .910 save percentage (22nd in the league).
Golden Knights Team Leaders 2021-22
- Jonathan Marchessault’s 30 goals and 36 assists in 76 games for Vegas last season added up to 66 total points.
- Chandler Stephenson collected 64 points last season, with 21 goals and 43 assists.
- Vegas’ Shea Theodore was among the leaders on the team with 52 total points (14 goals and 38 assists).
- Robin Lehner had a 23-17-2 record last season, with a .908 save percentage (25th in the league). He gave up 120 goals (2.8 goals against average).
Where To Watch Kings vs. Golden Knights
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.