The top teams from opposing divisions meet when the AFC East-leading Buffalo Bills (4-1) hit the field as a 3-point favorite against the AFC West-leading Kansas City Chiefs (4-1) on Sunday, October 16, 2022 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. The game has a point total set at 54.
Bills vs. Chiefs Predictions
Bills vs. Chiefs Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Bills and Chiefs: Last Three Games
- The Bills are 1-2 against the spread in their past three games, and have a 2-1 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The Bills and their opponents did not hit the over in any of those games.
- The past three Bills games averaged 4.2 fewer points (49.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Chiefs have covered the spread once in their past three matchups while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past three Chiefs games has gone over the set total two times.
- The past three Chiefs games averaged 4.2 fewer points (49.8) than this matchup’s point total.
Bills and Chiefs: Betting Trends
- The Bills have registered a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bills are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Games involving the Bills have hit the over once this season.
- The Bills are 4-1 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80% of those games).
- The Bills are 3-1 (winning 75% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -147 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Bills’ implied win probability is 59.5%.
- The Chiefs have covered the spread twice in five games with a set spread.
- Chiefs games have gone over the total three times this season.
- The Chiefs won the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- The Chiefs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +124.
- None of the Bills’ games this season have finished with a higher combined score than Sunday’s over/under of 54 points.
- This season, three Chiefs games have ended with a score higher than 54 points.
- The Bills average 30.4 points per game against the Chiefs’ 31.8, totaling 8.2 points over the game’s total of 54.
- The 37.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 16.8 fewer than the 54 over/under in this contest.
- The Bills have seen a 49.8 average over/under in their games this season, 4.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.8 points more than the average over/under in Chiefs’ games this season (51.2 points).
Bills Players to Watch
- Josh Allen is the best fantasy player overall with 146.5 fantasy points (29.3 per game).
- Stefon Diggs has racked up 80.8 fantasy points this year (16.2 per game), good enough to place him 18th overall and second among WRs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Gabriel Davis is 66th overall and 15th among WRs with 48.9 fantasy points (averaging 12.2 per game) so far this season.
- Devin Singletary is working on the 105th-ranked fantasy season (34th among RBs) with 35.6 fantasy points, averaging 7.1 per game.
Chiefs Players to Watch
- So far this season, Patrick Mahomes II is the fourth-best fantasy player overall this season and the fourth-best fantasy QB with 123.1 fantasy points (24.6 per game).
- Travis Kelce has totaled 76.8 fantasy points this year (15.4 per game), good enough to place him first among TEs and 22nd overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire is eighth among RBs and 34th overall with 66 fantasy points (averaging 13.2 per game) so far this season.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 53rd among WRs and 144th overall with 25.5 points (5.1 per game).
Where To Watch Bills vs. Chiefs
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.