The Los Angeles Chargers (3-2) host the Denver Broncos (2-3) on Monday, October 17, 2022 in matchup between AFC West foes at SoFi Stadium. Denver is a 5.5-point underdog. The over/under for the game is set at 45.5.
Chargers vs. Broncos Predictions
Chargers vs. Broncos Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Chargers and Broncos: Last Three Games
- The Chargers are 2-1 against the spread in their last three games, and have a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final combined score of the past three Chargers games has surpassed the set total each time.
- The past three Chargers games averaged 0.5 more points (46) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Broncos are 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their past three matchups.
- One time in those three games, the final combined score exceeded the set total.
- The last three Broncos games averaged 44.2 total points, 1.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
Chargers and Broncos: Betting Trends
- The Chargers are 4-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Chargers have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Games involving the Chargers have hit the over three times this season.
- The Chargers have won three of the four games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (75%).
- The Chargers have played as a moneyline favorite of -236 or shorter in just two games this season, and they split 1-1.
- The Chargers have a 70.2% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Broncos have covered the spread one time this year (1-4-0).
- This season, Broncos games have hit the over once.
- The Broncos have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Broncos have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +194.
- This season, Chargers games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 45.5-point over/under four times.
- This season, the Broncos have played just one game with a combined score over 45.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 45.5 is 6.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Chargers (24.4 points per game) and the Broncos (15 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 43.2 points per game, 2.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Chargers have seen a 48.6 average over/under in their games this season, 3.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.1 points separates this game’s over/under (45.5 points) and the average total points bet in Broncos’ games (44.4 points) this season.
Chargers Players to Watch
- Justin Herbert is the ninth-best fantasy player overall this season and the eighth-best fantasy QB with 94.8 fantasy points (19 per game).
- Austin Ekeler’s 82.7 total fantasy points (an average of 16.5 per game), are good enough to rank him 15th overall and fourth among RBs.
- So far this season, Mike Williams’ 51.2 total fantasy points make him the No. 57 fantasy player and No. 10 WR. He averages 10.2 fantasy points per game.
- Gerald Everett is the 117th-ranked fantasy player — and the seventh-ranked TE — with 33.3 fantasy points. He averages 6.7 fantasy points per game.
Broncos Players to Watch
- So far this season, Russell Wilson is the No. 21 fantasy player overall and the No. 14 fantasy QB. He’s scored 73.6 points and is averaging 14.7 per game.
- Courtland Sutton has collected total 48.2 fantasy points this year (9.6 per game), which make him the 18th-ranked WR and the 70th-ranked player overall.
- Jerry Jeudy is 34th among WRs and 104th overall after scoring 35.7 fantasy points (averaging 7.1 per game) so far this season.
- Melvin Gordon III is the 124th-ranked fantasy player — and the 39th-ranked RB — with 31.1 fantasy points (6.2 per game).
Where To Watch Chargers vs. Broncos
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.