The Cincinnati Bengals (2-3) are close favorites (-1.5) against the New Orleans Saints (2-3) on Sunday, October 16, 2022. The contest has an over/under of 43.5.
Bengals vs. Saints Predictions
Bengals vs. Saints Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Bengals and Saints: Last Three Games
- The Bengals are a perfect 3-0 against the spread over their past three games, and have a 2-1 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final combined score of each of the past three Bengals games did not go over the set point total.
- The last three Bengals games averaged 47.5 total points, four more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Saints are 2-1 against the spread in their past three games and have a 2-1 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The Saints and their opponents have hit the over two times in those games.
- The last three Saints games averaged 42.8 total points, 0.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
Bengals and Saints: Betting Trends
- The Bengals have put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bengals are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Bengals games have yet to go over the total once this season.
- The Bengals have been favored on the moneyline four total times this season. They’ve finished 2-2 in those games.
- The Bengals are 2-2 (winning 50% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -128 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Bengals a 56.1% chance to win.
- The Saints have covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-3-0).
- The Saints are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Saints games have hit the over three times.
- The Saints have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Saints have been at least a +107 moneyline underdog two times this season, but lost all of those games.
- None of the Bengals’ games this season have finished with a higher combined score than Sunday’s over/under of 43.5 points.
- Three Saints games have finished with a combined score over 43.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 44.6 points per game, 1.1 points more than the over/under of 43.5 for this contest.
- The 43.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.1 fewer than the 43.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Bengals have seen a 45.8 average over/under in their games this season, 2.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.4 points more than the average over/under in Saints’ games this season (43.1 points).
Bengals Players to Watch
- Joe Burrow is the No. 8 fantasy player overall and the No. 7 fantasy QB with 95.1 points (averaging 19 per game).
- Joe Mixon has totaled 48.8 fantasy points this year (9.8 per game), enough to place him 67th overall and 21st among RBs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Ja’Marr Chase averages 8.9 fantasy points per game on the way to 44.5 total fantasy points. That makes him the 79th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 23rd-ranked WR.
- Tee Higgins is the 82nd-ranked fantasy player — and the 24th-ranked WR — with 43.5 fantasy points. He averages 8.7 fantasy points per game.
Saints Players to Watch
- So far this season, Taysom Hill is 42nd overall among all players and second among all TEs with 57.9 fantasy points (14.5 per game).
- Chris Olave’s 48.9 total fantasy points (an average of 9.8 per game), are enough to rank him 14th among WRs and 65th overall.
- Jameis Winston averages 14.6 fantasy points per game on the way to 43.9 total fantasy points. That makes him the 80th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 30th-ranked QB.
- Michael Thomas’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 35th among WRs and 106th overall with 35.1 points (11.7 per game).
Where To Watch Bengals vs. Saints
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.