The Washington Commanders (1-4) are slight, 1-point underdogs as they try to halt their four-game losing streak in a matchup with the Chicago Bears (2-3) on Thursday, October 13, 2022 at Soldier Field. The total has been set at 38 points for this matchup.
Bears vs. Commanders Predictions
Bears vs. Washington Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Bears and Washington: Last Three Games
- The Bears are 1-1-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their past three contests.
- Two times in those three games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The Bears’ last three outings have ended with an average of 40.8 points scored. That’s 2.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Commanders are winless against the spread (0-3) and 1-2 overall during their past three contests.
- The final combined score of each of the past three Commanders games fell short of the set point total.
- The Commanders’ past three outings have ended with an average of 43.8 points scored. That’s 5.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
Bears and Washington: Betting Trends
- The Bears have covered the spread two times in five games with a set spread.
- The Bears have not covered a spread when playing as at least 1-point favorites (0-0-1).
- Bears games have gone over the total twice this season.
- The Bears have been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- The Bears have played as a moneyline favorite of -114 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- The Bears have an implied moneyline win probability of 53.3% in this matchup.
- The Commanders have put together a record of 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Commanders have yet to cover the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Commanders games have gone over the total twice this season.
- The Commanders have been the underdog in three games this season, and they have failed to win any of those contests.
- The Commanders have been at least a -106 moneyline underdog two times this season, but lost all of those games.
- This season, Bears games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 38-point over/under twice.
- Three Commanders games have ended with a combined score higher than 38 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 38 is 2.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bears (17.2 points per game) and the Commanders (18 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 8.8 fewer points than the 46.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- On average, the Bears have seen a 40.4 over/under in their games this season, 2.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Commanders’ games have a total points bet of 44.5 points this season, 6.5 points more than the over/under for this game.
Bears Players to Watch
- Justin Fields is the No. 48 fantasy player overall and the No. 24 fantasy QB with 54.6 points (averaging 10.9 per game).
- Khalil Herbert’s 54.5 total fantasy points (an average of 10.9 per game), are good enough to place him 50th overall and 17th among RBs.
- So far this season, David Montgomery averages 8.5 fantasy points per game on the way to 33.9 total fantasy points. That makes him the 110th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 35th-ranked RB.
- Equanimeous St. Brown is working on the 166th-ranked fantasy season (64th among WRs) with 21.3 fantasy points, averaging 4.3 per game.
Washington Players to Watch
- So far this season, Carson Wentz is the 10th-best fantasy player overall this season and the ninth-best fantasy QB with 93.3 fantasy points (18.7 per game).
- Antonio Gibson’s 43.3 total fantasy points (an average of 8.7 per game), are good enough to place him 25th among RBs and 83rd overall.
- Curtis Samuel’s 43.2 total fantasy points make him the No. 84 fantasy player and No. 25 WR. He averages 8.6 fantasy points per game.
- Terry McLaurin has put together the 92nd-ranked fantasy season (29th among WRs) with 39.3 fantasy points, averaging 7.9 per game.
Where To Watch Bears vs. Commanders
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.