The Baltimore Ravens (3-2) are less than a touchdown favorite (-5) on Sunday, October 16, 2022 against the New York Giants (4-1). The game has a point total set at 44.
Ravens vs. Giants Predictions
Ravens vs. Giants Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Ravens and Giants: Last Three Games
- The Ravens have covered the spread twice in their past three contests while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last three Ravens games surpassed the set total once.
- The Ravens’ last three outings have ended with an average of 47.7 points scored. That’s 3.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Giants are 2-1 against the spread in their last three games and have a 2-1 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Two times in those three games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The Giants’ last three outings have ended with an average of 39.8 points scored. That’s 4.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Ravens and Giants: Betting Trends
- The Ravens have registered a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Ravens have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, Ravens games have hit the over twice.
- The Ravens have a 3-1 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 75% of those games).
- The Ravens have played as a moneyline favorite of -227 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Ravens have an implied win probability of 69.4%.
- The Giants have put together a record of 4-1-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Giants have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Giants games have gone over the total twice this season.
- The Giants have been listed as the underdog three times this season, yet they have won all of those games.
- The Giants are undefeated in two games this season when they’re the underdog by +187 or more on the moneyline.
- This season, Ravens games have hit the over on this matchup’s 44-point total twice.
- This season, just one Giants game has finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s point total of 44.
- The Ravens average 27.6 points per game against the Giants’ 20.6, totaling 4.2 points over the game’s over/under of 44.
- These two teams surrender a combined 42 points per game, two points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Ravens games is 46.1 points, 2.1 more than the over/under of 44 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.6 points more than the average over/under in Giants’ games this season (41.4 points).
Ravens Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson is the second-best fantasy player overall this season and the second-best fantasy QB with 130.1 fantasy points (26 per game).
- Mark Andrews’ 59.2 total fantasy points (an average of 11.8 per game), are enough to rank him 40th overall and first among TEs.
- So far this season, Devin Duvernay’s 48.8 total fantasy points make him the No. 67 fantasy player and No. 16 WR. He averages 9.8 fantasy points per game.
- Rashod Bateman is working on the 108th-ranked fantasy season (36th among WRs) with 34.3 fantasy points, averaging 8.6 per game.
Giants Players to Watch
- So far this season, Saquon Barkley is 12th overall among all players and second among all RBs with 85.6 fantasy points (17.1 per game).
- Daniel Jones’ 76.9 total fantasy points (an average of 15.4 per game), are good enough to place him 13th among QBs and 19th overall.
- Daniel Bellinger’s 22.3 total fantasy points make him the No. 159 fantasy player and No. 16 TE. He averages 4.5 fantasy points per game.
- Richie James Jr. is the 201st-ranked fantasy player — and the 81st-ranked WR — with 15.7 fantasy points (3.1 per game).
Where To Watch Ravens vs. Giants
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.