NFC West opponents meet when the Arizona Cardinals (2-3) visit the Seattle Seahawks (2-3) on Sunday, October 16, 2022 at Lumen Field. Arizona is favored by 3 points. The over/under is set at 51.5.
Cardinals vs. Seahawks Predictions
Cardinals vs. Seahawks Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cardinals and Seahawks: Last Three Games
- The Cardinals have covered the spread twice in their past three matchups while putting up a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of each of the past three Cardinals games did not go over the set point total.
- The past three Cardinals games averaged 4.5 fewer points (47) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Seahawks are 1-2 against the spread over their last three games, and have a 1-2 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final combined score of the last three Seahawks games has surpassed the set total every time.
- The past three Seahawks games averaged 5.7 fewer points (45.8) than this matchup’s point total.
Cardinals and Seahawks: Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have covered the spread three times this season (3-2-0).
- This season, Cardinals games have hit the over twice.
- This is the first game this season the Cardinals are playing as the moneyline favorite.
- The Cardinals have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -148 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Cardinals’ implied win probability is 59.7%.
- The Seahawks have covered the spread twice over five games with a set spread.
- The Seahawks are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Seahawks games have gone over the total three times this season.
- The Seahawks have entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won twice.
- This season, the Seahawks have won two of their four games when they’re the underdog by at least +125 on the moneyline.
- This season, Cardinals games have hit the over on this matchup’s 51.5-point total twice.
- There have been two games featuring the Seahawks this season with more combined scoring than Sunday’s point total of 51.5.
- The over/under for the game of 51.5 is 5.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Cardinals (21 points per game) and the Seahawks (25.4 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 3.9 fewer points than the 55.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- On average, the over/under in Cardinals games is 2.2 points fewer than the over/under of 51.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 7.3 points separates this contest’s over/under (51.5 points) and the average total points bet in Seahawks’ games (44.2 points) this season.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Kyler Murray is fifth overall among all players and fourth among all QBs with 100.9 fantasy points (20.2 per game).
- Marquise Brown has racked up 59.7 fantasy points this year (11.9 per game), enough to place him 39th overall and sixth among WRs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, James Conner’s 36.3 total fantasy points make him the No. 102 fantasy player and No. 33 RB. He averages 7.3 fantasy points per game.
- Zach Ertz’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 107th overall and sixth among TEs with 34.9 points (7 per game).
Seahawks Players to Watch
- So far this season, Geno Smith is the sixth-best fantasy player overall this season and the fifth-best fantasy QB with 97.9 fantasy points (19.6 per game).
- Tyler Lockett has totaled 50.6 fantasy points this year (10.1 per game), good enough to rank him 11th among WRs and 59th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Rashaad Penny is 22nd among RBs and 70th overall after scoring 48.2 fantasy points (averaging 9.6 per game) so far this season.
- D.K. Metcalf has put together the 76th-ranked fantasy season (22nd among WRs) with 45.2 fantasy points, averaging 9 per game.
Where To Watch Cardinals vs. Seahawks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.