A pair of MAC teams square off when the Western Michigan Broncos (2-4) face off against the Ohio Bobcats (3-3) on Saturday, October 15, 2022 at Waldo Stadium. The Broncos are favored by 1.5 points. The over/under is 60 in the outing.
Western Michigan vs. Ohio Predictions
Western Michigan vs. Ohio Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Western Michigan vs. Ohio: Last 3 Games
- Western Michigan has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three contests.
- Western Michigan has gone over the total once in its past three contests.
- The Broncos average total over the last three games is 7.7 points fewer than the 60 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Ohio has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, over its past three games.
- Ohio has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Bobcats total over the last three games is 6.0 points greater than the 60 over/under given for this matchup.
Western Michigan vs. Ohio Betting Trends
- Western Michigan has covered the spread two times in six games with a set spread.
- The Broncos are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Western Michigan’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- Western Michigan has won two of the three games it was listed as the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- Western Michigan has a 1-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -122 or shorter.
- Ohio has put together a record of 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Ohio has an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Ohio games have hit the over five times.
- Ohio has entered the game as an underdog four times this season and won once.
- Ohio has a record of 0-1 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +101 on the moneyline.
Western Michigan vs. Ohio: Over/Under Trends
- Western Michigan and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 60 points twice this season.
- This season, of Ohio’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 60 points.
- The Broncos average 22.7 points per game against the Bobcats’ 33.2, totaling 4.1 points under the game’s point total of 60.
- These two teams give up a combined 71.5 points per game, 11.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Broncos games is 8.2 points fewer than the over/under of 60 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 1.4 points more than the average over/under in Bobcats’ games this season (58.6 points).
Western Michigan Players to Watch
- Jack Salopek leads Western Michigan with 982 passing yards (163.7 ypg) on 80-of-160 passing with six touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season. He also adds 89 rushing yards (14.8 ypg) on 39 carries.
- Sean Tyler’s team-high 335 rushing yards (55.8 per game) have come on 80 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- This season La’Darius Jefferson has collected 231 yards (38.5 per game) on 54 carries with five touchdowns.
- Corey Crooms’ 365 receiving yards (60.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 27 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Jehlani Galloway has racked up 232 receiving yards (38.7 yards per game), reeling in 16 passes this year.
- Anthony Sambucci’s seven grabs have yielded 138 yards (23.0 ypg).
Ohio Players to Watch
- Kurtis Rourke has thrown for 1,944 yards (324.0 ypg) to lead Ohio, completing 70.9% of his passes and tossing 14 touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 101 rushing yards (16.8 ypg) on 43 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Sieh Bangura has carried the ball 72 times for a team-high 356 yards (59.3 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 10 catches for 103 yards (17.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Nolan McCormick has collected 171 yards (28.5 per game) on 43 carries with one touchdown, while also grabbing 16 passes for 139 yards (23.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- Sam Wiglusz’s 440 receiving yards (73.3 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 36 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Jacoby Jones has put up a 340-yard season so far (56.7 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 21 passes.
- James Bostic’s 15 grabs have yielded 307 yards (51.2 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Western Michigan vs. Ohio
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.