Two of the country’s strongest passing offenses square off when the Washington Huskies (4-2) carry college football’s third-ranked passing game into a clash with the Arizona Wildcats (3-2), who have the No. 8 pass attack, on Saturday, October 15, 2022. The Huskies are heavy, 15.5-point favorites. The over/under is 71 in the contest.
Washington vs. Arizona Predictions
Washington vs. Arizona Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Washington vs. Arizona: Last 3 Games
- Washington has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three games.
- Washington has gone over the total twice in its past three games.
- The Huskies average total over the last three games is 10 points fewer than the 71 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Arizona has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three contests.
- Arizona has gone over the total twice in its past three games.
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined to score an average of 60.2 combined points over their last three games, 10.8 less than the 71 over/under in this matchup.
Washington vs. Arizona Betting Trends
- Washington has put together a record of 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Huskies have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 15.5-point favorites.
- This season, five of Washington’s games have gone over the point total.
- Washington is 3-2 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 60% of those games).
- Washington has played as a moneyline favorite of -719 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- Arizona has gone 3-3-0 against the spread this year.
- Games involving Arizona have hit the over on four occasions this year.
- This season, Arizona has been the underdog five times and won two of those games.
- Arizona has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +485.
Washington vs. Arizona: Over/Under Trends
- Washington and its opponents have combined to score more than 71 points in a game twice this season.
- There have been two games featuring Arizona this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 71.
- Together, the two teams combine for 73 points per game, two points more than the point total of 71 for this contest.
- The 58 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 13 fewer than the 71 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Huskies games is 11.7 points fewer than the over/under of 71 points in this contest.
- A difference of 15.4 points separates this matchup’s over/under (71 points) and the average total points bet in Wildcats’ games (55.6 points) this season.
Washington Players to Watch
- Michael Penix Jr. has thrown for 2,044 yards (340.7 ypg) to lead Washington, completing 64.8% of his passes and collecting 16 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- Wayne Taulapapa’s team-high 406 rushing yards (67.7 per game) have come on 70 carries, with four touchdowns this year. He’s also added 11 catches for 117 yards (19.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Cameron Davis has piled up 242 yards (40.3 per game) on 47 attempts with seven touchdowns.
- Rome Odunze’s team-leading 524 receiving yards (87.3 yards per game) have come on 35 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Jalen McMillan has totaled 453 receiving yards (75.5 yards per game) and four touchdowns, reeling in 31 passes this year.
- Ja’Lynn Polk has hauled in 16 catches for 286 yards (47.7 ypg) and four touchdowns this season.
Arizona Players to Watch
- Jayden de Laura has 1,874 passing yards (312.3 ypg) to lead Arizona, completing 61.8% of his passes and throwing 15 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- Michael Wiley has carried the ball 57 times for a team-high 297 yards (49.5 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 16 catches for 125 yards (20.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season D.J. Williams has racked up 38 carries for 235 yards (39.2 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jacob Cowing’s 635 receiving yards (105.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 45 receptions with seven touchdowns.
- Dorian Singer has totaled 506 receiving yards (84.3 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 35 passes this year.
- Tetairoa McMillan’s 21 catches have netted him 338 yards (56.3 ypg) and four touchdowns.
Where To Watch Washington vs. Arizona
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.