The UCF Knights (4-1), with the nation’s 13th-ranked scoring defense, take on the Temple Owls (2-3) and their 20th-ranked scoring D, on Thursday, October 13, 2022. The Knights are major, 24.5-point favorites. An over/under of 46 points has been set for the contest.
UCF vs. Temple Predictions
UCF vs. Temple Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
UCF vs. Temple: Last 3 Games
- UCF has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, in its past three contests.
- UCF has not hit the over in its past three contests.
- The Knights have averaged a total of 61.8 combined points in their last three games, 15.8 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 46.
- Over its last three contests, Temple has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall.
- In its past three games, Temple has not hit the over.
- The Owls have averaged a total of 45.5 combined points in their last three games, 0.5 fewer than this game’s total of 46.
UCF vs. Temple Betting Trends
- UCF has put together a 4-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Knights have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 24.5-point favorites.
- This season, UCF’s games have hit the over once out of six chances.
- UCF has been the moneyline favorite six total times this season. They’ve gone 5-1 in those games.
- UCF has played as a moneyline favorite of -3977 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Temple have compiled a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- Games involving Temple has hit the over once this year.
- Temple has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- Temple has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1400 odds on them winning this game.
UCF vs. Temple: Over/Under Trends
- This season, of UCF’s six games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 46 points.
- Temple has not finished a game this season with a combined score over 46 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 50.6 points per game, 4.6 points more than the over/under of 46 for this matchup.
- The 31.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 14.6 fewer than the 46 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Knights games is 61 points, 15 more than the over/under of 46 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.5 points more than the average over/under in Owls’ games this season (45.5 points).
UCF Players to Watch
- John Rhys Plumlee has thrown for 1,143 yards (228.6 ypg) to lead UCF, completing 61% of his passes and collecting seven touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also run for 417 yards (83.4 ypg) on 79 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- This season Isaiah Bowser has racked up 299 yards (59.8 per game) on 85 attempts with eight touchdowns.
- Javon Baker’s 395 receiving yards (79 yards per game) lead the team. He has 24 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Ryan O’Keefe has recorded 253 receiving yards (50.6 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 21 passes this year.
- Alec Holler has hauled in seven receptions for 123 yards (24.6 ypg) this season.
Temple Players to Watch
- E.J. Warner leads Temple with 806 passing yards (161.2 ypg) on 62-of-109 passing with five touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Darvon Hubbard, has carried the ball 32 times for 125 yards (25 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Edward Saydee has collected 119 yards (23.8 per game) on 42 attempts with one touchdown.
- Jose Barbon’s 317 receiving yards (63.4 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 21 receptions.
- Adonicas Sanders has put up a 293-yard season so far (58.6 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 21 passes.
- Jordan Smith’s eight catches this season have resulted in 122 yards (24.4 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch UCF vs. Temple
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.