The UAB Blazers (3-2) will face off against their C-USA-rival, the Charlotte 49ers (1-5) in a matchup on Saturday, October 15, 2022 at Protective Stadium. The 49ers will need their best effort to pull off an upset, they are currently 24-point underdogs. The over/under for the outing is 62.5 points.
UAB vs. Charlotte Predictions
UAB vs. Charlotte Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
UAB vs. Charlotte: Last 3 Games
- UAB has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three games.
- UAB has gone over the total twice in its past three contests.
- The Blazers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 54.3 points in their last three games, 8.2 less than the 62.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Charlotte has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three contests.
- Charlotte has gone over the total in each of its past three contests.
- The 49ers total over the last three games is 0.5 points fewer than the 62.5 over/under given for this matchup.
UAB vs. Charlotte Betting Trends
- UAB has covered the spread in a matchup three times this season (3-2-0).
- In games they have played as 24-point favorites or more, the Blazers have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, UAB’s games have hit the over twice.
- UAB has won 60% of the games this season when it was favored on the moneyline (3-2).
- UAB has played as a moneyline favorite of -2819 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Charlotte has covered the spread once in six games with a set spread.
- Charlotte has yet to cover a spread (0-1) when it is at least 24-point underdogs.
- This season, five Charlotte games have gone over the point total.
- This season, Charlotte has been the underdog five times and won one of those games.
- Charlotte has played as an underdog of +1200 or more once this season and lost that game.
UAB vs. Charlotte: Over/Under Trends
- This season, UAB games have not seen a combined score higher than this game’s 62.5-point total.
- In Charlotte’s six games this season, have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 62.5.
- The Blazers average 34.6 points per game against the 49ers’ 25.8, amounting to 2.1 points under the game’s total of 62.5.
- The 63.1 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.6 more than the 62.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Blazers games is 7.8 points fewer than the over/under of 62.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.0 points more than the average over/under in 49ers’ games this season (60.5 points).
UAB Players to Watch
- Dylan Hopkins has 939 passing yards (187.8 ypg) to lead UAB, completing 67% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- Dewayne McBride has carried the ball 87 times for a team-high 641 yards (128.2 per game), with nine touchdowns this year.
- This season Jermaine Brown Jr. has rushed for 378 yards (75.6 per game) on 53 carries with three touchdowns.
- Trea Shropshire’s 314 receiving yards (62.8 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 11 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Tejhaun Palmer has caught 13 passes for 222 yards (44.4 yards per game) this year.
- TJ Jones’ 16 catches have netted him 105 yards (21.0 ypg).
Charlotte Players to Watch
- Chris Reynolds has 1,075 passing yards (179.2 ypg) to lead Charlotte, completing 64.8% of his passes and tossing 13 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- Shadrick Byrd has carried the ball 68 times for a team-high 275 yards (45.8 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Chavon McEachern has racked up 44 carries for 168 yards (28.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Elijah Spencer’s team-leading 538 receiving yards (89.7 yards per game) have come on 28 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Grant Dubose has put together a 429-yard season so far (71.5 receiving yards per game) with seven touchdowns, hauling in 35 passes.
- Victor Tucker’s 30 grabs have netted him 271 yards (45.2 ypg) and five touchdowns.
Where To Watch UAB vs. Charlotte
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.