The No. 9 Ole Miss Rebels (6-0) will face off against their SEC-rival, the Auburn Tigers (3-3) in a matchup on Saturday, October 15, 2022 at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. The Tigers will need their best effort to pull off an upset, they are currently 15.5-point underdogs. The over/under for the outing is 54.5 points.
Ole Miss vs. Auburn Predictions
Ole Miss vs. Auburn Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Ole Miss vs. Auburn: Last 3 Games
- Ole Miss has covered the spread once, and is 3-0 overall, in its last three games.
- Ole Miss has gone over the total once in its past three games.
- The Rebels have averaged a total of 60.3 combined points in their last three games, 5.8 greater than this matchup’s total of 54.5.
- Auburn has one win against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, over its past three games.
- In its past three games, Auburn has gone over the total once.
- The Tigers have averaged a total of 48.5 combined points over their last three games, 6.0 less than this matchup’s over/under of 54.5.
Ole Miss vs. Auburn Betting Trends
- Ole Miss is 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 15.5-point favorites or more, the Rebels have an ATS record of 3-2.
- This season, Ole Miss’ games have hit the over twice.
- Ole Miss has won all five of the games it has been listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- Ole Miss has played four times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -742 or shorter, and earned a victory in each game.
- Auburn is 1-5-0 against the spread this year.
- Auburn has yet to cover a spread when it is at least 15.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- Games involving Auburn have hit the over on three occasions this year.
- Auburn has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- Auburn has played as an underdog of +510 or more once this season and lost that game.
Ole Miss vs. Auburn: Over/Under Trends
- A total of Ole Miss games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 54.5 points.
- This season, just one Auburn game has finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 54.5.
- The total for the matchup of 54.5 is 5.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rebels (39.7 points per game) and the Tigers (20.3 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 15.0 fewer points than the 39.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- On average, the Rebels have seen a 60.3 over/under in their games this season, 5.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Tigers games have an over/under of 48.9 points this season, 5.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Ole Miss Players to Watch
- Jaxson Dart leads Ole Miss with 1,358 passing yards (226.3 ypg) on 91-of-143 passing with eight touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season. He also adds 256 rushing yards (42.7 ypg) on 39 carries.
- Quinshon Judkins has carried the ball 96 times for a team-high 581 yards (96.8 per game), with eight touchdowns this year.
- This season Zach Evans has rushed for 469 yards (78.2 per game) on 79 carries with six touchdowns.
- Jonathan Mingo’s team-high 507 receiving yards (84.5 yards per game) have come on 22 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Malik Heath has recorded 346 receiving yards (57.7 yards per game) and three touchdowns, reeling in 23 passes this year.
- Jordan Watkins’ 15 grabs have netted him 235 yards (39.2 ypg) and one touchdown.
Auburn Players to Watch
- Robby Ashford leads Auburn with 874 passing yards (145.7 ypg) on 59-of-123 passing with four touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also has 275 rushing yards (45.8 ypg) on 59 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Tank Bigsby, has carried the ball 79 times for 345 yards (57.5 per game), with four touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 15 passes for 97 yards (16.2 per game).
- Ja’Varrius Johnson’s 325 receiving yards (54.2 yards per game) lead the team. He has 17 receptions with one touchdown.
- Jarquez Hunter has put together a 180-yard season so far (30.0 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in eight passes.
- John Samuel Shenker’s 17 receptions this season have resulted in 179 yards (29.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Ole Miss vs. Auburn
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.