The Victory Bell is at stake when the North Carolina Tar Heels (5-1) and Duke Blue Devils (4-2) square off on Saturday, October 15, 2022 at Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium. The Tar Heels are 5.5-point favorites. The over/under in this outing is 66.5 points.
North Carolina vs. Duke Predictions
North Carolina vs. Duke Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
North Carolina vs. Duke: Last 3 Games
- North Carolina has covered the spread twice, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three contests.
- North Carolina has gone over the total once in its past three games.
- The Tar Heels average total over the last three games is 6.5 points fewer than the 66.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Duke has covered the spread once, and is 2-1 overall, in its past three contests.
- Duke has not gone over the total in its past three contests.
- The Blue Devils total over the last three games is 8.3 points fewer than the 66.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
North Carolina vs. Duke Betting Trends
- North Carolina has registered a 3-2-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Tar Heels have an ATS record of 1-1-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, North Carolina’s games have hit the over three times.
- North Carolina has been the moneyline favorite four total times this season. They’ve gone 3-1 in those games.
- North Carolina has won all three games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -215 or shorter.
- Duke have registered a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Duke has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Duke games have gone over the total once this season.
- Duke has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Duke has won two of its three games when it is the underdog by at least +175 on the moneyline.
North Carolina vs. Duke: Over/Under Trends
- This season, North Carolina games have gone over this game’s 66.5-point over/under times.
- This season, Duke has played only one game with a combined score higher than 66.5 points.
- The Tar Heels average 42.3 points per game against the Blue Devils’ 32.5, amounting to 8.3 points over the game’s over/under of 66.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 51.7 points per game, 14.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Tar Heels games is 7.2 points fewer than the over/under of 66.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 10.5 points separates this matchup’s over/under (66.5 points) and the average total points bet in Blue Devils’ games (56 points) this season.
North Carolina Players to Watch
- Drake Maye has been a dual threat to lead North Carolina in both passing and rushing. He has 1,903 passing yards (317.2 ypg), completing 69.4% of his passes and tossing 21 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 308 yards (51.3 ypg) on 66 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Omarion Hampton, has carried the ball 71 times for 329 yards (54.8 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- Josh Downs’ team-high 299 receiving yards (49.8 yards per game) have come on 28 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Antoine Green has put up a 272-yard season so far (45.3 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in nine passes.
- Bryson Nesbit’s 15 receptions have netted him 259 yards (43.2 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Duke Players to Watch
- Riley Leonard leads Duke with 1,312 passing yards (218.7 ypg) on 110-of-166 passing with eight touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also has 289 rushing yards (48.2 ypg) on 50 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- Jaylen Coleman’s team-high 308 rushing yards (51.3 per game) have come on 58 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- Jalon Calhoun’s 356 receiving yards (59.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 23 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Eli Pancol has collected 245 receiving yards (40.8 yards per game), reeling in 15 passes this year.
- Jordan Moore’s 25 receptions this season have resulted in 237 yards (39.5 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Where To Watch North Carolina vs. Duke
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.