The Georgia Southern Eagles (3-3) and their 12th-ranked passing attack will take on the No. 25 James Madison Dukes (4-0) and the 15th-ranked passing D in the country on Saturday, October 15, 2022. The Dukes are favored, by 10.5 points. The over/under in this outing is 63.5 points.
James Madison vs. Georgia Southern Predictions
James Madison vs. Georgia Southern Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
James Madison vs. Georgia Southern: Last 3 Games
- Over its past three contests, James Madison has covered the spread each time, and is 3-0 overall.
- In its past three contests, James Madison has gone over the total.
- The Dukes have averaged a total of 54.3 combined points in their last three games, 9.2 less than this game’s total of 63.5.
- Georgia Southern has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, in its past three contests.
- In its past three contests, Georgia Southern has gone over the total once.
- The Eagles have averaged a total of 67.7 combined points in their last three games, 4.2 greater than this game’s over/under of 63.5.
James Madison vs. Georgia Southern Betting Trends
- James Madison is 5-0-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 10.5 points or more, the Dukes are 3-0 against the spread.
- Games involving James Madison have hit the over four times out of five chances this season.
- James Madison has yet to lose a game it was the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- James Madison has played as a moneyline favorite of -386 or shorter in just two games this season, and it won both.
- Georgia Southern have compiled a 4-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point underdogs or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Games involving Georgia Southern have hit the over on three occasions this year.
- Georgia Southern has entered the game as an underdog four times this season and won once.
- Georgia Southern has a record of 0-0 when it is set as an underdog of +292 or more by bookmakers this season.
James Madison vs. Georgia Southern: Over/Under Trends
- James Madison and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 63.5 points just once this season.
- A total of of Georgia Southern’s games ended with a combined score over 63.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 81.8 points per game, 18.3 points more than the point total of 63.5 for this contest.
- The 44.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 19.4 fewer than the 63.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Dukes have seen a 55.5 average over/under in their games this season, eight points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Eagles games have an over/under of 63 points this season, 0.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
James Madison Players to Watch
- Todd Centeio leads James Madison with 1,307 passing yards (261.4 ypg) on 92-of-140 passing with 15 touchdowns and one interception this season. He also has 262 rushing yards (52.4 ypg) on 49 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Percy Agyei-Obese, has carried the ball 54 times for 354 yards (70.8 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- Kris Thornton’s 526 receiving yards (105.2 yards per game) lead the team. He has 33 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Reggie Brown has totaled 210 receiving yards (42 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 14 passes this year.
- Terrance Greene Jr.’s seven catches have netted him 130 yards (26 ypg) and one touchdown.
Georgia Southern Players to Watch
- Kyle Vantrease leads Georgia Southern with 1,933 passing yards (322.2 ypg) on 172-of-283 passing with 13 touchdowns compared to 11 interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Jalen White, has carried the ball 91 times for 521 yards (86.8 per game), with eight touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 10 passes for 97 yards (16.2 per game).
- This season Gerald Green has collected 316 yards (52.7 per game) on 57 carries with four touchdowns.
- Derwin Burgess Jr.’s team-high 453 receiving yards (75.5 yards per game) have come on 37 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Khaleb Hood has put together a 431-yard season so far (71.8 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 38 passes.
- Jeremy Singleton’s 33 receptions have turned into 344 yards (57.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch James Madison vs. Georgia Southern
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.