MAC play features the Eastern Michigan Eagles (4-2) and the Northern Illinois Huskies (1-5) on Saturday, October 15, 2022 at Rynearson Stadium. The betting information foretells a close game, with the Eagles favored by 2 points. An over/under of 63 points has been set for the outing.
Eastern Michigan vs. Northern Illinois Predictions
Eastern Michigan vs. Northern Illinois Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Eastern Michigan vs. Northern Illinois: Last 3 Games
- Eastern Michigan has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three contests.
- In its past three contests, Eastern Michigan has hit the over twice.
- The Eagles have averaged a total of 56.0 combined points in their last three games, 7.0 less than this matchup’s over/under of 63.
- Northern Illinois has covered the spread once, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three games.
- Northern Illinois’ past three contests have gone over the total.
- The Huskies have averaged a total of 57.2 combined points over their last three games, 5.8 less than this game’s over/under of 63.
Eastern Michigan vs. Northern Illinois Betting Trends
- Eastern Michigan has gone 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have not covered the spread (0-3) when they are at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, four of Eastern Michigan’s games have gone over the point total.
- Eastern Michigan has gone 2-1 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Eastern Michigan has a 0-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -130 or shorter.
- Northern Illinois has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-4-0).
- In games they have played as 2-point or bigger underdogs, Northern Illinois owns an ATS record of 2-1.
- Every game involving Northern Illinois has hit the over so far this year.
- Northern Illinois has been listed as the underdog three times this season and has failed to win any of those games.
- This season, Northern Illinois has been at least a +109 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
Eastern Michigan vs. Northern Illinois: Over/Under Trends
- A total of Eastern Michigan games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 63 points.
- In Northern Illinois’ six games this season, have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 63.
- The Eagles average 31.5 points per game against the Huskies’ 31.7, amounting to 0.2 points over the contest’s over/under of 63.
- This game’s point total is 7.0 fewer points than the 70 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- On average, the over/under in Eagles games is 6.7 points fewer than the over/under of 63 points in this matchup.
- Huskies games have an over/under of 58.2 points this season, 4.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Eastern Michigan Players to Watch
- Taylor Powell leads Eastern Michigan with 977 passing yards (162.8 ypg) on 83-of-125 passing with seven touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Samson Evans, has carried the ball 116 times for 631 yards (105.2 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Jaylon Jackson has rushed for 178 yards (29.7 per game) on 33 carries with one touchdown.
- Tanner Knue’s team-high 368 receiving yards (61.3 yards per game) have come on 24 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Darius Lassiter has grabbed 23 passes for 260 yards (43.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Hassan Beydoun’s 17 receptions have netted him 212 yards (35.3 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Northern Illinois Players to Watch
- Ethan Hampton has thrown for 798 yards (133.0 ypg) to lead Northern Illinois, completing 59% of his passes and recording seven touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Harrison Waylee’s team-high 472 rushing yards (78.7 per game) have come on 97 carries, with four touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 14 catches for 107 yards (17.8 per game).
- This season Antario Brown has racked up 66 carries for 329 yards (54.8 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Cole Tucker’s team-high 476 receiving yards (79.3 yards per game) have come on 30 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Kacper Rutkiewicz has put up a 242-yard season so far (40.3 receiving yards per game) with five touchdowns, reeling in 16 passes.
- Shemar Thornton’s 14 catches have netted him 156 yards (26.0 ypg).
Where To Watch Eastern Michigan vs. Northern Illinois
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.