The California Golden Bears (3-2) and the Colorado Buffaloes (0-5) will meet in a matchup of Pac-12 teams on Saturday, October 15, 2022 at Folsom Field. The Buffaloes will need to play a near perfect game to pull off an upset, bookmakers have them as 14.5-point underdogs. The over/under in this contest is 49 points.
Cal vs. Colorado Predictions
Cal vs. Colorado Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cal vs. Colorado: Last 3 Games
- Cal has covered the spread twice, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three games.
- Cal has hit the over once in its past three games.
- The Golden Bears average total over the last three games is one points fewer than the 49 total given for this matchup.
- Colorado has no wins against the spread and is 1-2 overall in its last three games.
- Colorado has gone over the total in each of its past three games.
- The Buffaloes and their opponents have combined to score an average of 54.2 combined points in their last three games, 5.2 more than the 49 over/under in this matchup.
Cal vs. Colorado Betting Trends
- Cal is 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Cal have hit the over twice this season.
- Cal has yet to lose a game it played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- Cal has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -687 or shorter.
- Colorado is winless against the spread this year (0-5-0).
- Colorado has yet to cover a spread when it is at least 14.5-point underdogs (0-4).
- This season, Colorado games have hit the over four times.
- This season, Colorado has been listed as the underdog in five games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Colorado has not won as an underdog of +479 or more on the moneyline this season in four such games.
Cal vs. Colorado: Over/Under Trends
- Cal and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 49 points just once this season.
- This season, all of Colorado’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 49 points.
- The over/under for the game of 49 is 9.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Golden Bears (25.8 points per game) and the Buffaloes (13.4 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 65.2 points per game, 16.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Golden Bears games is 47.5 points, 1.5 fewer than the over/under of 49 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Buffaloes’ games this season (54.4 points).
Cal Players to Watch
- Jack Plummer has thrown for 1,248 yards (249.6 ypg) to lead Cal, completing 62.8% of his passes and recording eight touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- Jaydn Ott has carried the ball 72 times for a team-high 532 yards (106.4 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 16 catches for 104 yards (20.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season DeCarlos Brooks has rushed for 132 yards (26.4 per game) on 33 carries with one touchdown.
- Jeremiah Hunter’s 414 receiving yards (82.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 27 receptions with two touchdowns.
- J.Michael Sturdivant has racked up 296 receiving yards (59.2 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 23 passes this year.
- Keleki Latu’s 10 receptions are good enough for 121 yards (24.2 ypg) and one touchdown.
Colorado Players to Watch
- Owen McCown has 496 passing yards (99.2 ypg) to lead Colorado, completing 55.7% of his passes and recording two touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- Deion Smith’s team-high 195 rushing yards (39 per game) have come on 34 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Charlie Offerdahl has collected 131 yards (26.2 per game) on 27 attempts.
- Daniel Arias’ team-leading 237 receiving yards (47.4 yards per game) have come on 16 receptions with one touchdown.
- Jordyn Tyson has caught six passes for 113 yards (22.6 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- R.J. Sneed’s seven grabs have yielded 57 yards (11.4 ypg).
Where To Watch Cal vs. Colorado
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.