The UMass Minutemen (1-5) will look to upset the Buffalo Bulls (3-3) on Saturday, October 15, 2022 at Warren McGuirk Alumni Stadium. The Bulls are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the line posted at 15.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 46.5 points.
Buffalo vs. UMass Predictions
Buffalo vs. UMass Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Buffalo vs. UMass: Last 3 Games
- Buffalo is unbeaten against the spread and 3-0 overall in its past three contests.
- Buffalo has gone over the total once in its past three games.
- The Bulls and their opponents have combined to score an average of 55.0 points over their last three games, 8.5 more than the 46.5 over/under in this matchup.
- UMass has covered the spread twice, and is 3-0 overall, over its past three contests.
- In its past three contests, UMass has hit the over once.
- The Minutemen total over the last three games is 1.3 points greater than the 46.5 total given for this matchup.
Buffalo vs. UMass Betting Trends
- Buffalo has registered a 4-1-1 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Buffalo’s games have hit the over three times.
- Buffalo has a 2-1 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Buffalo has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -802 or shorter.
- UMass has covered the spread three times this year (3-3-0).
- UMass has a record of 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving UMass have hit the over twice this season.
- UMass has been the underdog in five games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- This season, UMass has been at least a +545 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
Buffalo vs. UMass: Over/Under Trends
- Buffalo and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 46.5 points times this season.
- There have been UMass games that have ended with a combined score over 46.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 46.5 is 3.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bulls (29.8 points per game) and the Minutemen (12.8 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 59 points per game, 12.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulls have seen a 56.9 average over/under in their games this season, 10.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Minutemen’s games this season (49.3 points).
Buffalo Players to Watch
- Cole Snyder leads Buffalo with 1,385 passing yards (230.8 ypg) on 121-of-200 passing with eight touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He also adds 105 rushing yards (17.5 ypg) on 52 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Mike Washington’s team-high 409 rushing yards (68.2 per game) have come on 83 carries, with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Ron Cook Jr. has racked up 335 yards (55.8 per game) on 85 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching nine passes for 114 yards (19.0 per game).
- Quian Williams’ 404 receiving yards (67.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 33 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Justin Marshall has put up a 396-yard season so far (66.0 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns, reeling in 29 passes.
- Jamari Gassett’s 17 catches have yielded 184 yards (30.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
UMass Players to Watch
- Gino Campiotti has been a dual threat to lead UMass in both passing and rushing. He has 257 passing yards (42.8 ypg), completing 44.6% of his passes and recording one touchdown pass and six interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 374 yards (62.3 ypg) on 92 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- This season Ellis Merriweather has piled up 56 carries for 219 yards (36.5 per game).
- George Johnson’s 168 receiving yards (28.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 15 receptions.
- Cam Sullivan-Brown has put up a 119-yard season so far (19.8 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 11 passes.
- Jamir Roberts’ one catch this season have resulted in 45 yards (7.5 ypg).
Where To Watch Buffalo vs. UMass
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.