The Atlanta Braves will host the Philadelphia Phillies in the first game of the NLDS at 4:00 AM ET on Tuesday.
The Phillies are an underdog (+165 moneyline odds) when they take on the Braves (-200). Starting pitchers have not been anonounced by either team.
Braves vs. Phillies Predictions
Braves vs. Phillies Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Braves vs. Phillies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Atlanta was the moneyline favorite in seven of its last 10 games, and finished 5-2 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Braves and their opponents combined to go over the total five times.
- Atlanta’s record against the spread is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- In five games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by sportsbooks, Philadelphia has a record of 3-2.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Phillies and their opponents are 6-5-0 in their last 11 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Philadelphia is 8-3-0 against the spread.
Braves vs. Phillies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Braves Batting Leaders
- Austin Riley has hit a team-best 38 home runs.
- In MLB, Riley ranks fifth in homers and 21st in RBI.
- Matt Olson’s 103 runs batted in pace his team.
- Olson ranks 11th in home runs and seventh in RBI this season.
- Olson has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .300 with a double, three home runs, two walks and six RBI.
- Dansby Swanson leads the Braves with a team-best batting average of .277.
- Michael Harris II has 27 doubles, three triples, 19 home runs and 21 walks while hitting .297.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Kyle Schwarber leads Philadelphia in home runs (46) and runs batted in (94) this season while batting .218.
- Schwarber is second in home runs and 19th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- J.T. Realmuto is batting .274 with an OBP of .340 and a slugging percentage of .476 this season.
- Realmuto is 55th in home runs and 33rd in RBI among all batters in the major leagues.
- Rhys Hoskins has collected 145 base hits, an OBP of .332 and a slugging percentage of .462 this season.
- Alec Bohm leads Philadelphia in batting average (.278) this season while adding 13 home runs and 72 RBI.
- Bohm has hit safely in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .214 with two doubles, two walks and an RBI.
Where To Watch Braves vs. Phillies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.