The Nashville Predators (0-0-0) face the San Jose Sharks (0-0-0) on Friday, October 7 at 2:00 PM ET on BSSO, NBCS-CA, and NHL Network.
Predators vs. Sharks Predictions
Predators vs. Sharks Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Predators vs. Sharks Betting Trends
- The Predators won 59.1% of their games when favored on the moneyline last season (26-18).
- Nashville finished 10-3 (76.9%) last season when playing with moneyline odds of -197 or better.
- The Predators’ implied moneyline win probability is 66.3% in this game.
- The Predators’ 262 goals scored last season (3.2 per game) ranked 12th in the league.
- Defensively, the Predators gave up 250 total goals (3.0 per game) to rank 17th in league action.
- The Sharks were an underdog 60 times last season, and upset their opponent 18 times.
- San Jose had 22 games last season as an underdog by +165 or longer, and went 6-16.
- The Sharks have a 37.7% chance to win this game (implied from the moneyline).
- The Sharks had 211 goals last season (2.6 per game), 30th in the NHL.
- The Sharks allowed 261 total goals (3.2 per game), 21st in the NHL.
Predators vs. Sharks Over/Under Trends
- Last season, Nashville and its opponent combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 5.5 goals 52 times.
- There were 37 San Jose games with more than 5.5 goals last season.
- These two teams combined for 5.8 goals per game last season, 0.27 more than the total for this contest.
- The 6.2 goals per game these two teams gave up on average are 0.7 more than the over/under for this contest.
Predators Team Leaders 2021-22
- Roman Josi was a big player for Nashville last season, with 96 points in 80 games.
- Matt Duchene had 86 points (1.1 per game), scoring 43 goals and adding 43 assists.
- Filip Forsberg had 42 goals and 42 assists for Nashville.
- Juuse Saros had a record of 38-25-3. He allowed 173 goals (2.64 goals against average) and racked up 1934 saves.
Sharks Team Leaders 2021-22
- Timo Meier totaled 76 points (1.0 per game) for San Jose last season, with 35 goals and 41 assists in 77 games (playing 19:10 per game).
- Tomas Hertl collected 64 points last season, with 30 goals and 34 assists.
- Logan Couture had 56 points, including 23 goals and 33 assists.
- James Reimer had a .911 save percentage (19th in the league) last season, conceding 129 goals (2.9 goals against average). He compiled a 19-17-10 record.
Where To Watch Predators vs. Sharks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.