The Baylor Bears (3-2) are just 2.5-point favorites on the road against the West Virginia Mountaineers (2-3) on Thursday, October 13, 2022. Each squad has a strong rushing defense, with the Bears 20th in the country against the run, and the Mountaineers 23rd.
Baylor vs. West Virginia Predictions
Baylor vs. West Virginia Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Baylor vs. West Virginia: Last 3 Games
- Baylor has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three contests.
- In its past three games, Baylor has hit the over twice.
- West Virginia has covered the spread twice, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three contests.
- In West Virginia’s past three contests, it has gone over the total once.
Baylor vs. West Virginia Betting Trends
- Baylor is 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Bears have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Baylor’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- Baylor has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Baylor has played as a moneyline favorite of -134 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- West Virginia have put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- West Virginia is 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, West Virginia games have hit the over three times.
- West Virginia has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- This season, West Virginia has won one of its three games when it is the underdog by at least +107 on the moneyline.
Baylor vs. West Virginia: Over/Under Trends
Baylor Players to Watch
- Blake Shapen leads Baylor with 1,118 passing yards (223.6 ypg) on 97-of-140 passing with nine touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Richard Reese’s team-high 400 rushing yards (80 per game) have come on 72 carries, with seven touchdowns this year.
- This season Craig Williams has rushed for 184 yards (36.8 per game) on 40 carries with two touchdowns.
- Monaray Baldwin’s 261 receiving yards (52.2 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 12 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Hal Presley has totaled 182 receiving yards (36.4 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 13 passes this year.
- Gavin Holmes’ nine catches are good enough for 180 yards (36 ypg) and two touchdowns.
West Virginia Players to Watch
- JT Daniels has 1,199 passing yards (239.8 ypg) to lead West Virginia, completing 64.1% of his passes and throwing eight touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- CJ Donaldson’s team-high 389 rushing yards (77.8 per game) have come on 56 carries, with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Tony Mathis has racked up 70 carries for 296 yards (59.2 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Bryce Ford-Wheaton’s team-leading 412 receiving yards (82.4 yards per game) have come on 35 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Sam James has put up a 305-yard season so far (61 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 20 passes.
- Kaden Prather’s 28 catches this season have resulted in 260 yards (52 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Baylor vs. West Virginia
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.