Before you bet on Justin Jefferson’s player props in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. Jefferson’s Minnesota Vikings (3-1) face the Chicago Bears (2-2) in Week 5. The matchup will take place at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Jefferson Receiving Insights
- Jefferson’s 98.3 receiving yards per game are 13.8 more than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- Jefferson has collected over 84.5 receiving yards in two out of four games this year.
- Jefferson’s season average of 98.3 receiving yards is 22.6 less than his average over/under (120.9).
- Jefferson has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of four games this season.
- Jefferson has one game with a touchdown catch this year, out of four, but he scored more than once in that game.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Chicago Bears Rankings
- The 168.5 passing yards the Bears yield per game makes them the fourth-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- So far this year, the Bears have surrendered three passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 0.8 per game. That ranks second in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Justin Jefferson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.