Josh Allen hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, with several player prop bets available to place bets on. Allen and his Buffalo Bills (3-1) have a Week 5 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) at Highmark Stadium.
Allen Passing Insights
- Sunday’s prop bet for Allen is 276.5 passing yards, 30.3 fewer than his 306.8 average for the year.
- In three of four games this year, Allen has passed for over 276.5 yards.
- Allen’s average passing yards prop this year is 361.9, while his actual passing average is under that by 55.1 yards.
- Allen has gone over his passing yards prop bet total twice this season.
- Allen has thrown for a touchdown in all four games this year, with more than one TD pass three times.
- Allen has thrown an interception in two of four games this season, with multiple picks in one of those games.
Allen Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Allen records 45.8 rushing yards per game, 3.3 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- Allen has totaled more than 42.5 rushing yards in three games this season (75.0% of his total appearances).
- Allen’s rushing yards per game average this season of 45.8 yards is 7.5 more yards than his average rushing yards over/under (38.3).
- Allen has hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet three times sor far this season (in four opportunities).
- Allen has rushed for a TD twice this year.
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- The pass defense of the Steelers is giving up 251.5 yards per game this season, which ranks 21st in the NFL.
- The Steelers have the No. 18 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, giving up seven this season (1.8 per game).
- The Steelers’ defense ranks first in interceptions. Opposing quarterbacks have thrown seven against the Steelers (1.8 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Josh Allen
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.