Check out the player props available for Cooper Rush when he hits the field in NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX. Rush and his Dallas Cowboys (3-1) have a Week 5 matchup with the Los Angeles Rams (2-2) at SoFi Stadium.
Rush Passing Insights
- Sunday’s over/under for Rush is 231.5 passing yards, 47.2 higher than his average of 184.3 on the year.
- Rush has passed for over 231.5 yards once in four games this season.
- Rush’s average passing yards prop this year is 235.8, while his actual passing average is under that by 51.5 yards.
- Rush has surpassed his passing yards prop total once in three chances.
- In three of four games this year, Rush completed a touchdown pass — including multiple TD passes once.
- Rush has not thrown an interception this season in four games.
Rush Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Rush has a 5.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 1.8 yards per game.
- Rush has totaled more than 5.5 yards on the ground in one outing so far this season.
- Rush gains 6.0 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop (7.8 yards).
- Rush has not gone over his rushing yards total in any of his three games played this year.
- Rush does not have a rushing TD through four games.
Los Angeles Rams Rankings
- The 249.3 passing yards the Rams concede per game makes them the 20th-ranked pass defense in the league this season.
- The Rams have the No. 16 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, giving up six this season (1.5 per game).
- The Rams rank ninth in the league with four interceptions on the season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Cooper Rush
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.