Player prop betting options are available for Alvin Kamara in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Kamara and his New Orleans Saints (1-3) have a Week 5 game against the Seattle Seahawks (2-2) at Caesars Superdome.
Kamara Rushing Insights
- Kamara rushes for 50.0 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s prop total of 47.5 yards.
- So far this season, Kamara has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (47.5 yards) once.
- Kamara has failed to reach his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (77.1) by 27.1 yards per game.
- So far this season, Kamara has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet in four opportunities.
- Kamara has not scored a rushing TD through two games.
Kamara Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Kamara averages 9.5 receiving yards, 14.0 less than the over/under of 23.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- Kamara has not totaled more than 23.5 receiving yards in a game (through four outings).
- Kamara’s average prop total for receiving yards is 35.1. But he is accumulating 25.6 fewer per game than that.
- Kamara has not gone over on a receiving yards over/under this year in four games.
- Having played two games this year, Kamara has not caught a touchdown pass.
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- The rush defense of the Seahawks is allowing 154 yards per outing on the ground this year, which ranks 29th in the league.
- Opponents of the Seahawks have put up six touchdowns on the ground (1.5 per game). The Seahawks’ defense is 29th in the league in that category.
Where To Watch Alvin Kamara
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.