The Los Angeles Dodgers (110-51) will look to snap a three-game losing streak when hosting the Colorado Rockies (68-93) at 4:20 PM ET on Wednesday.
The Rockies are a big underdog (+292 on the moneyline) when they visit the Dodgers (-370). The Los Angeles Dodgers will hand the ball to Clayton Kershaw (11-3), but the Rockies’ starting pitcher has not been announced yet. The over/under for this game is 7.5.
Dodgers vs. Rockies Predictions
Dodgers vs. Rockies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dodgers vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles has a 6-3 record over the nine games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (all had set totals), the Dodgers combined with their opponents to hit the over on the run total three times.
- Los Angeles has gone 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Colorado has played as the underdog in 10 of its past 10 games and has won three of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rockies and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
- Colorado has a record of 3-7-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Dodgers vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Clayton Kershaw
- The Dodgers have a 15-7-0 ATS record in Kershaw’s 22 starts that had a set spread.
- The Dodgers have a 15-7 record in Kershaw’s 22 starts this season when they were the moneyline favorite.
- Kershaw’s team has put together a 14-7 record in his 21 starts.
- Kershaw has had 22 starts that sportsbooks set a total for this season, and 10 of those games finished over the total.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman leads the Dodgers in runs batted in (98) and has racked up a team-best batting average of .319.
- In MLB action, Freeman ranks 62nd in homers and 12th in RBI.
- Mookie Betts’ 35 home runs pace his team.
- Betts ranks eighth in home runs and 36th in RBI among batters in MLB.
- Trea Turner has 39 doubles, four triples, 20 home runs and 45 walks while hitting .296.
- Will Smith has 26 doubles, three triples, 24 home runs and 56 walks while batting .262.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in home runs (29) and runs batted in (102) this season while batting .257.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Cron’s home run total is 24th, and his RBI total is seventh.
- Brendan Rodgers leads Colorado in batting with a .267 average while slugging 13 homers and driving in 63 runs.
- Among all major league hitters, Rodgers ranks 141st in homers and 89th in RBI.
- Rodgers brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .500 with a double, two home runs, three walks and two RBI.
- Ryan McMahon has collected 130 base hits, an OBP of .327 and a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
- McMahon brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .375 with a double, a home run and two RBI.
- Randal Grichuk is batting .259 with an OBP of .300 and a slugging percentage of .426 this season.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.